Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Daily reminder that if you die and become a ghost, you will be able to haunt femoids.

UndertakerCel

UndertakerCel

18 year old truecel
-
If you’re spiritual (like I am), you already know that the personality of ghosts reflects their experiences in life before their death. Incels have been tormented by women and deprived of sex. As a result, when we die and become ghosts, we will be haunting mainly young women out there for treating us in a terrible fashion. In addition, most of these young women are degenerates, so an exorcist won’t be able to save them (based on religious law), since their actions are immoral.

That’s a new cope for you guys. Enjoy :)

Could be real honestly I even believe in super powers so why df not ghost are real too.

These copes and plans are getting more and more ridiculous.

These copes and plans are getting more and more ridiculous.
At least it’s better than believing you’re incel due to your skin color in this day and age.

If you’re spiritual (like I am), you already know that the personality of ghosts reflects their experiences in life before their death. Incels have been tormented by women and deprived of sex. As a result, when we die and become ghosts, we will be haunting mainly young women out there for treating us in a terrible fashion. In addition, most of these young women are degenerates, so an exorcist won’t be able to save them (based on religious law), since their actions are immoral.

That’s a new cope for you guys. Enjoy :)
tbh I always think about how when I die and turn into a ghost I'll be able to grab so much pussy

That’s if u have regrets in this life. Me personally I want to be at peace in death not haunting bitches forever

Such a low effort spam thread, how can someone be so low iq

Fucking yesterdaycels with 4K posts already, fuckers are on adderall inventing false copes.

Ban

Your cope is stupid, you fakecel, grow a brain no one cares about your false hope low IQ posts.
You’re calling me a fakecel yet you label yourself as a “sexy” manlet. JFL.

just kys and become a ghost theory. JFL if youre not ghostmaxxing in 2018

Last edited:
You could literally insert your ghostly penis in their vagina and fill them with ectoplasm, thus ascending in the afterlife. Legit plan brah

f4a.png

Incels have been tormented by women and deprived of sex.
As a result, when we die and become ghosts, we will be haunting mainly young women out there for treating us in a terrible fashion.
I plan to do this, it can only turn out good for all parties involved...

btw does anyone know why @UndertakerCel got banned? Undertaker is being inducted into the WWE hall of fame this month so I think we should unban him as a tribute to the Dead Man