Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that if you don't have friends it mainly has to do with your looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
How many above average looking dudes don't have friends? It's quite rare, because their good looks halo them, get them foids, and make them socially valuable.

Below average dudes? well, they can have friends too, but their bad looks are already a strike against them. They will get either scraps or nothing at all in terms of foids, and will be looked down upon socially

I remember watching Disney Channel years ago, Wizards of Waverly place is the show, and one of the biggest blackpills was stated by the foid:

"I'm sorry to say this, but you don't choose your friends". The nerd brother said "Uh, yes you do."

NO YOU DON'T!

People know if they want to be your friend within a second of seeing you. Imagine a Chad with a group of friends like this:

And some dude that looks like this tries to be friends with the Chad:

you think any "social skills" or "NT" or "personality" is gonna help him become friends with Chad? ZERO FUCKING CHANCE. LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

The truth is, most people don't have much to offer outside their looks, so everyone simply groups up with people around their level. Chads with Chads, Normies with Normies, Incels with Incels.

Which brings up another point, even if you do have friends, or had friends in the past, those friendships are not the same as the friendships between high status men. Those friendships by higher status men were based on teamwork and helping each other out to be the best. Loser friendships are built on being forced to the bottom and hanging out with other losers. Secretly everyone resents that they are forced to hang out with other losers in the same way our looksmatches hate looking at us. It's a reminder of your low place in the social totem pole.

These friendships between losers, therefore, are much more likely to result in backstabbing and betrayal, and therefore arguably aren't even true "friendships" at all, meaning they are much likely to disappear one day.

If you don't have friends, BLAME YOUR LOOKS. Ask yourself, "if I was a good looking sexhaver, would I be friendless", and you will realize all your social problems stem back to your looks.

Last edited:
Brutal. I haven't had friends since elementary & middle school

im glad i had a hobby as a teenager and was able to make friends.

Most of my friends are ugly.

These friendships between losers, therefore, are much more likely to result in backstabbing and betrayal, and therefore arguably aren't even true "friendships" at all, meaning they are much likely to disappear one day.
Agreed, it'd be correct to call it an alliance instead of a friendship

I don't have any friends either

idk I got a lot of friends and I'm pretty ugly, mainly cuz similar interests like Dark Souls or I just knew them since elementary school

idk I got a lot of friends and I'm pretty ugly, mainly cuz similar interests like Dark Souls or I just knew them since elementary school
I thought you said you were average faced but just short

Fucking nuclear blackpill. Gonna fucking kill myself

The reason why I don’t have any friends is that I’m a weirdo.

The reason why I don’t have any friends is that I’m a weirdo.
you wouldn't be weird if you were good looking, and even if you were you would likely still have friends due to your looks

you wouldn't be weird if you were good looking, and even if you were you would likely still have friends due to your looks
There was a kid in my school who had a face like this. Even I’m better looking than that. He was an incel but he still had friends.
EFCFBF64 49A5 4408 909A 5D5C577038B7

I don’t think I can put my lack of friends on looks alone. That would be a cop-out. Looks are everything when it comes to dating, yes, not so much when it comes to having friends. An ugly guy can still fit himself in at the bottom of a social hierarchy. My problems are not limited to my appearance.

There was a kid in my school who had a face like this. Even I’m better looking than that. He was an incel but he still had friends.
View attachment 276969
I don’t think I can put my lack of friends on looks alone. That would be a cop-out. Looks are everything when it comes to dating, yes, not so much when it comes to having friends. An ugly guy can still fit himself in at the bottom of a social hierarchy. My problems are not limited to my appearance.
I said mainly due to your looks. Blaming yourself is cucked. If you had better looks (6+), you would have friends most likely, so I see no reason why you should blame yourself because of some other ugly dude with friends. It's like incels who see 4/10 guys with girlfriends and question if it's their personalities.

Don't know what looks have to do with making friends with a bunch of anime nerds, and video game lovers like myself. Go meet fellow cels at comicon.

Half my school had kids like that, fucking hated it.

truecels like me dont have friends

My only two friends were manlet incels

Every single aspect of your life is determined by looks

View attachment 276969
That's me :feelscry:

View attachment 276969
Yes. But the problem is youre at the bottom anyways.

It's not worth it

I already know. I do not need to be reminded

Einstein IQ. Or common sense

It's insane to think our whole lives were preplanned before we were ever born.

didnt say good looking men didnt have friends, just said ugly men can easily have friends
depends how you define friends
The truth is, most people don't have much to offer outside their looks, so everyone simply groups up with people around their level. Chads with Chads, Normies with Normies, Incels with Incels.

Which brings up another point, even if you do have friends, or had friends in the past, those friendships are not the same as the friendships between high status men. Those friendships by higher status men were based on teamwork and helping each other out to be the best. Loser friendships are built on being forced to the bottom and hanging out with other losers. Secretly everyone resents that they are forced to hang out with other losers in the same way our looksmatches hate looking at us. It's a reminder of your low place in the social totem pole.

If you don't have friends, BLAME YOUR LOOKS. Ask yourself, "if I was a good looking sexhaver, would I be friendless", and you will realize all your social problems stem back to your looks.

Nope, nope, nope. All wrong. Looks have nothing to do with having friends or not. I am a truecel and I have friends from both genders which is solely attributed to my ability to socialize. If I can make friends, so can anyone. You need to be socially aware of what is okay to say in public and what isn't. If I said everything I wanted, I would have no friends either.

Nope, nope, nope. All wrong. Looks have nothing to do with having friends or not. I am a truecel and I have friends from both genders which is solely attributed to my ability to socialize.
nothing to do at all? like in the slightest? then how come 50% of this forum doesn't have friends at all?

why do top 40% of men in looks have friends 99.9999999999% of the time?
If I can make friends, so can anyone.
cope.

depends how you define friends
That post is too simple minded. It just doesnt work out like that in reality, although there definately is a correlation.

Anyway if you cant get friends if your ugly does that mean your a fakecel if you have friends?

Anyway if you cant get friends if your ugly does that mean your a fakecel if you have friends?

of course not lol
That post is too simple minded.
gigacope
It just doesnt work out like that in reality, although there definately is a correlation.
i'd argue it does

plus i said ugly dudes can have friends, but i used the word "mainly" to describe that lack of friends stems back to looks in 99.999999999999% of cases

nothing to do at all? like in the slightest? then how come 50% of this forum doesn't have friends at all?

why do top 40% of men in looks have friends 99.9999999999% of the time?

cope.
Why am I a 2/10 truecel with both female and male friends then?

Why am I a 2/10 truecel with both female and male friends then?
you keep avoiding the question. you act like you having friends means the stats are bullshit.

it's like a dude who is below average with a gf saying "if i can get a gf, anyone can"

you keep avoiding the question. you act like you having friends means the stats are bullshit.

it's like a dude who is below average with a gf saying "if i can get a gf, anyone can"
No because that's not connected. Looks give you a girlfriend, not friends. And what question is that?

No because that's not connected. Looks give you a girlfriend, not friends. And what question is that?
i'm sorry but you're wrong. Lookd DO get you friends. Whenever I see someone without friends, they're never good looking, they're always ugly. There have literally been studies showing that being good looking improves your ability to make friends. Also, your perceived personality is affected by your looks.

I'll ask you this, you can say "i'm 2/10 and have friends". BUT, look at the people who don't have friends, and tell me how many are 6+/10 vs sub6, and you will see what I mean.

i'm sorry but you're wrong. Lookd DO get you friends. Whenever I see someone without friends, they're never good looking, they're always ugly. There have literally been studies showing that being good looking improves your ability to make friends. Also, your perceived personality is affected by your looks.

I'll ask you this, you can say "i'm 2/10 and have friends". BUT, look at the people who don't have friends, and tell me how many are 6+/10 vs sub6, and you will see what I mean.
Yes, I know perceived personality is worse for ugly men. But trust me, I am hideous and I have plenty of friends. It's simply because I have social skills, I am not an awkward guy (except when I fap). I get that you may be less likely to make friends if you're ugly, but to completely disregard the ability to make friends as an ugly male would be the wrong assumption to make as well.

Yes, I know perceived personality is worse for ugly men. But trust me, I am hideous and I have plenty of friends. It's simply because I have social skills, I am not an awkward guy (except when I fap). I get that you may be less likely to make friends if you're ugly, but to completely disregard the ability to make friends as an ugly male would be the wrong assumption to make as well.
Well did you read the OP, I said below average men can have friends, but it's much harder. Above average men have friends almost all the time.

Therefore, if you don't have friends, you can attribute it mainly to below average looks.

Well did you read the OP, I said below average men can have friends, but it's much harder. Above average men have friends almost all the time.

Therefore, if you don't have friends, you can attribute it mainly to below average looks.
Okay then, I thought you said ugly men were incapable of making friends. I did read your OP the first time I responded but now I have forgotten what's in the OP due to cumbrain. Regarding your last sentence: I think it's only indirectly so. Subpar looks > not being able to socialize > becoming awkward > not being able to make any friends.

Okay then, I thought you said ugly men were incapable of making friends. I did read your OP the first time I responded but now I have forgotten what's in the OP due to cumbrain. Regarding your last sentence: I think it's only indirectly so. Subpar looks > not being able to socialize > becoming awkward > not being able to make any friends.
yup pretty much. stems backs to looks. also certain people will 100% be closed off to being friends with you because of looks

yup pretty much. stems backs to looks. also certain people will 100% be closed off to being friends with you because of looks
Well yeah you have to compensate for your bad looks. For instance, I am seen as the funny guy, I don't jestermaxx for your information. If I was quiet, I would have no friends probably because I am ugly.

No one in my life cares if I live or die. Mid-30s and doomed to a lonely death. At least in Japan, they seem more understanding about it.