Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that if you have a job, you're a cuck

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
You go out wagecucking and pay taxes which get given to single mother roasties with Chads spawn. You're exactly like a betabux except you don't even get occasional sex out of the deal. Yes that's right, you're LOWER than a normie numale cuck.

JFL at being brainwashed into trading your time and your life away for jew tokens which won't make you any happier if you don't have a girl by your side.

NEETs are the master race. We take from the normies, so at least society has to pay for treating us like shit. If you wagecuck, you are literally providing for the society that treats you like garbage. It's like having Chad come over to fuck your wife, and then rather than getting mad, you go make him dinner as well.

NEETdom or death.

This.
Society doesn't want me? I'm not going to be a part of it.

This.
Society doesn't want me? I'm not going to be a part of it.

It makes me laugh how we all laugh at betabux on here, yet many of us are being betabux without even getting to shag the girl sometimes. If you pay tax you're the worst kind of betacuck - one that receives NOTHING from the deal.

Cope. What are you going to do to pay the bills when mommy and daddy cut you off? Suck dick?

Cope. What are you going to do to pay the bills when mommy and daddy cut you off? Suck dick?

Neetbux is the only way for incels.

Enjoy paying for Stacy to fuck Chad all day, cuck. At least betabux get laid occasionally. You're LOWER than a betabux if you work as an incel.

I've never understood how fellow incels can even find the energy to work themselves within an inch of their life trying to survive in a world that is crap, in a society that would rather we just disappear entirely. I just haven't got that motivation to base my life on being a cog, especially when i know i'm going to lose no matter what i do.

I've never understood how fellow incels can even find the energy to work themselves within an inch of their life trying to survive in a world that is crap, in a society that would rather we just disappear entirely. I just haven't got that motivation to base my life on being a cog, especially when i know i'm going to lose no matter what i do.

Lol why are you still here, you basically are a chad

I'm a NEET but don't take money from the government

Amen to this brother. I'm not going to be a cog in the normie machine, treated lower than dirt while Chad and Stacy have fun. The normies can pay me instead. I deserve bux from them as compensation for my shit existence anyway.

This jfl.
Hell OP not gonna lie here I tried getting a job but I cant.
I can barely go out of bed for few times per month for class.

But yeah NEET is like only sensible thing for an Incel it seems.

Wait, don't you study and plan to work in Thailand as a teacher?

Wait, don't you study and plan to work in Thailand as a teacher?

1 day a week so I'm practically NEET. I only do that 1 day because studentbux is more than neetbux, and it means I avoid any meetings with a roastie supervisor.

In Thailand I don't get treated like the scum of society so some limited wagecucking is fine. Also the government doesn't dish out welfare over there so you're not supporting Stacys kids.

1 day a week so I'm practically NEET. I only do that 1 day because studentbux is more than neetbux, and it means I avoid any meetings with a roastie supervisor.

In Thailand I don't get treated like the scum of society so some limited wagecucking is fine. Also the government doesn't dish out welfare over there so you're not supporting Stacys kids.
How do you pass your exams if you only attend school one day in the week?

How do you pass your exams if you only attend school one day in the week?

The classes are only 1 day a week boyo. I do the easiest course I can and pass rates are in the high 90%. Literally just submit ANYTHING and you'll pass.

The classes are only 1 day a week boyo. I do the easiest course I can and pass rates are in the high 90%. Literally just submit ANYTHING and you'll pass.

That's a shit academic institution.

That's a shit academic institution.

It's not shit, most MA courses in the UK have extremely high pass rates. These courses are just money making schemes for the uni.

Anyway, back on topic. If you're giving money to the government rather than taking it, that makes you a cuck who is only slightly higher than the guy licking Chads cum out of his gf.

Your posts are usually baits but you are 100% right about this.

Last edited:
It's not shit, most MA courses in the UK have extremely high pass rates. These courses are just money making schemes for the uni.

Anyway, back on topic. If you're giving money to the government rather than taking it, that makes you a cuck who is only slightly higher than the guy licking Chads cum out of his gf.
Do you plan to pay it back?

I will never work another day in my life until 1.) society starts treating me better, and 2.) I attract a woman for the first time in my life. As long as I'm consistently treated worse than everyone else and continue to repulse women everywhere I go, I have no reason to leave the house anymore let alone work like a slave.

The few reasons I used to have for working (e.g. traveling and possibly attracting women) proved to be futile, leaving me with NO reason to endure that shit in the future. My life plan is to milk my parents (who brought me into this rotten world) for as long as possible and then commit suicide when NEETing is no longer an option. I have had it with this world. My recent trips were the final straw. At age 35, I have finally given up on everything. I am done trying.

jew tokens
jew pills

this board is hilarious at times

Your posts are usually baits but you 100% right about this.

it hurts because it's true.

i've been working my ass off lately and i haven't talked to a female under the age of 50 in years.

fuck.

I agree with this to a large extent, but as a neet its very boring being unemployed for 2 years

Do you plan to pay it back?

Hell no, I'll never repay a damn thing.

I scammed all my credit cards to and the banks for as much money as I could get. Fuck the normies, I'm happy that some cuck will have to pick up the tab.

You guys are really underestimating how difficult it is to get disability benefits, I like my part time job, it keeps my mind busy and gives me money for copes

I will never work another day in my life until 1.) society starts treating me better, and 2.) I attract a woman for the first time in my life. As long as I'm consistently treated worse than everyone else and continue to repulse women everywhere I go, I have no reason to leave the house anymore let alone work like a slave.

The few reasons I used to have for working (e.g. traveling and possibly attracting women) proved to be futile, leaving me with NO reason to endure that shit in the future. My life plan is to milk my parents (who brought me into this rotten world) for as long as possible and then commit suicide when NEETing is no longer an option. I have had it with this world. My recent trips were the final straw. At age 35, I have finally given up on everything. I am done trying.

Yep. I don't mind working if society treated me better, but everyone treats me like trash and I've been bitterly unhappy for years, so fuck them all. Let them pay me.

NEETing is the logical step to inceldom.

I agree with this to a large extent, but as a neet its very boring being unemployed for 2 years

NEETdom beats wagecucking by a large margin. Imagine having to sit there while some roastie supervisor criticises you but never says a damn thing to Chad.

it hurts because it's true.

i've been working my ass off lately and i haven't talked to a female under the age of 50 in years.

fuck.

You need to get back to Asia bro. The west is finished, totally finished.

You guys are really underestimating how difficult it is to get disability benefits, I like my part time job, it keeps my mind busy and gives me money for copes

If you can't get neetbux, move to a place you can.

If that's not an option, I'd go ER before I'd be a society wagecuck, supporting the very people who are responsible for making my life shit.

Yes, I've been exiled all my life for being different, that's why I quit my job and became a NEET

If you can't get neetbux, move to a place you can.

If that's not an option, I'd go ER before I'd be a society wagecuck, supporting the very people who are responsible for making my life shit.
>just leave your country bro
I don’t even notice the amount they take out of my paycheck, not worth neetbuxing and rotting away imo

I only want to work so I can buy several houses and then live off taking money from chads and stacies for a roof over their head.

I only want to work so I can buy several houses and then live off taking money from chads and stacies for a roof over their head.

All those years of wagecucking for jew tokens won't make you happy. Chad is happily fucking Stacy in a rented house and you're still an incel.

Money is such a massive cope. Without pussy, your money means very little.

>just leave your country bro
I don’t even notice the amount they take out of my paycheck, not worth neetbuxing and rotting away imo

Why the fuck do wagecucks think they're not 'rotting' at work?

Listen, as a NEET I can do what I want with my time. As a wagecuck you get ordered what to do by someone else, either your boss or the client. All for some bits of paper that aren't gonna make you happy because you don't have your basic physiological needs fulfilled.

Why the fuck do wagecucks think they're not 'rotting' at work?

Listen, as a NEET I can do what I want with my time. As a wagecuck you get ordered what to do by someone else, either your boss or the client. All for some bits of paper that aren't gonna make you happy because you don't have your basic physiological needs fulfilled.
At least I feel useful at work :feelscry:

All those years of wagecucking for jew tokens won't make you happy. Chad is happily fucking Stacy in a rented house and you're still an incel.

Money is such a massive cope. Without pussy, your money means very little.

I don't care, I'd rather have money and live comfortably.

I don't care, I'd rather have money and live comfortably.

Enjoy wasting your 20s and 30s (i.e your best years) just to be slightly less miserable in your 40s, all the while knowing you supported Chad and Stacys lifestyle.

Money = COPE

Neetbux is infinitely harder to get in America than in Europe and then after the multi year process and literally going to court and hiring a lawyer for it, then it is infinitely harder to maintain and requires the forced consumption of psychiatric drugs (they will blood test you) that will make you bloated/obese, destroy your mind and body and will ruin any chance of escaping.

All for an existence that is worth far less than full time minimum wage.

No job = no trips to Asia to escape.

No job/NEET = no status to show to Asian girls in the west to try to escape.

Low IQ post by a low IQ member.

Neetbux is infinitely harder to get in America than in Europe and then after the multi year process and literally going to court and hiring a lawyer for it, then it is infinitely harder to maintain and requires the forced consumption of psychiatric drugs (they will blood test you) that will make you bloated/obese, destroy your mind and body and will ruin any chance of escaping.

All for an existence that is worth far less than full time minimum wage.

No job = no trips to Asia to escape.

No job/NEET = no status to show to Asian girls in the west to try to escape.

If you can't get neetbux, thERe are othER solutions.

Enjoy wasting your 20s and 30s (i.e your best years) just to be slightly less miserable in your 40s, all the while knowing you supported Chad and Stacys lifestyle.

Money = COPE
I'm wasting my 20s and 30s to be less miserable for the next 40 years, or whatever the average lifespan is at that time.
It's either that or being miserable in my 20s and my 40s.

Also, I could just buy myself a mail order bride.

It's fucking impossible to get disability. I've had multiple psychiatrists say I had no hope of employment but I've been denied every single time. One even wrote a letter to the judge bitch you have to talk to and she pretty much laughed in my face. I hope she gets raped.

Only CHADS can afford to NEET and get a gf. Every one else needs to have their life in order.

I want to afford my copes because I would go insane without them :)

It's fucking impossible to get disability. I've had multiple psychiatrists say I had no hope of employment but I've been denied every single time. One even wrote a letter to the judge bitch you have to talk to and she pretty much laughed in my face. I hope she gets raped.
“Just get NEETbux bro” :lul:

I have a legitimate physical chronic illness but because it only flares up to cripple me every once in awhile I’m denied, it’s truly impossible, you need to be a paraplegic or some shit