Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that if you pay taxes you're a cuck.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Tax money you pay helps fund single moms as well as makes birth control easier to access for foids so they can screw chads with no consequences, and if they get pregnant, they can just abort the baby so they can continue fucking chads.

Is living on welfare based?

No other way son.

Many people have no choice.

Just go to federal prison for internet points theory

I don't want to go to jail.

Daily reminder that it´s mandatory to not pay taxes i.e. you own money and if you try and keep your own money you will face jailtime often more time than a murderer, you are literally a slave where is the line for slavery? When you pay 39% taxes like in Denmark or when you pay 80,90 or 100% ? Slavery was never abolished they just promised things in return for YOUR money things you might not ever need, you´re even paying for your government to oppress you.

Just commit tax fraud theory

The worst part is, even if you fraud your own income documentation you still pay VAT just by buying anything. Also buisness tax are included in price :feelstastyman:
I don't want to go to jail.
neither did ER and many others...

The worst part is, even if you fraud your own income documentation you still pay VAT just by buying anything. Also buisness tax are included in price :feelstastyman:

I don't disagree with all taxes. It's just that some taxes are supposed to be specific. You pay property taxes if you own property for instance. Government subsidizes healthcare, so female reproductive healthcare should be founded by female specific taxes. Public education for kids should be paid by parents, and so on.

It is not cucked for an incel to pay taxes in general, it is cucked for an incel to pay taxes that benefit sex havers and sex havers only.

It is not cucked for an incel to pay taxes in general, it is cucked for an incel to pay taxes that benefit sex havers and sex havers only.
Fair point. I wouldn't mind part of my taxes going to autistic neetcels.
But it is a fact that the system is one big money transfer from males to females, and from healthcare through wellfare and public education, it's always single mothers and their bastard offspring who get to benefit. So maybe in a better world taxes would be ok, but nowadays they are shamefull and i do feel like a cuck knowing how much of my work goes towards exactly those who i hate.

Paying for healthcare, public services and protection from crime is cucked bro.

Fair point. I wouldn't mind part of my taxes going to autistic neetcels.
But it is a fact that the system is one big money transfer from males to females, and from healthcare through wellfare and public education, it's always single mothers and their bastard offspring who get to benefit. So maybe in a better world taxes would be ok, but nowadays they are shamefull and i do feel like a cuck knowing how much of my work goes towards exactly those who i hate.

Well yeah. At the end of the day, governments don't have a balanced budget anyway so the taxes are allocated more symbolically than anything.

I don't earn enough to pay taxes

Low IQ.
There is no other way for many of us. It's not really a voluntary thing.
And many of us can't afford to homelessmaxx. Either because of the comfort or because of medical expenses that need to be paid. Like allergies, heart problems or mental health.
There isn't one. We've designed a clown world and there's no way out.

Wage cucks don't really have a say. And since I don't have a vagina they'll toss my ass in jail.

Of course there is no step to pay taxes anyway. Check comes, money is gone... they already take it long before I ever see a dime.

Cope. It doesn't matter. You still get more money at the end of the day , you still end up with more resources and you get the higher paying job. This is such a low IQ. It's not like you can avoid tax , unless you're a business owner

Cope. It doesn't matter. You still get more money at the end of the day , you still end up with more resources and you get the higher paying job. This is such a low IQ. It's not like you can avoid tax , unless you're a business owner
cope, you still have funded foids sexual lifestyle. your hard earned money is taken away from you and you pay for chads to fuck foids

This is bullshit. At a certain point you need to accept that we live in a gynocentric society geared toward Chadmongering foids, and WE ARE ALL complicit to some degree. If I need to pay taxes in order to live a comfortable upper-middle class life unmolested by the IRS, so be it.

This is bullshit. At a certain point you need to accept that we live in a gynocentric society geared toward Chadmongering foids, and WE ARE ALL complicit to some degree. If I need to pay taxes in order to live a comfortable upper-middle class life unmolested by the IRS, so be it.
It's still cucked even if you can live a comfy lifestyle. There really is no way to avoid it in this case. All you can do is be the least cucked as possible.

Based. Let's not forget child benefits which literally make you give money to Chad and Stacy so they can procreate more while you rot alone.

Was gonna make this exact thread.
Yeah imagine paying for foids and chad to have sex, ofc it is cucked.

Anyway there is not always a choice, but that doesnt mean your not a cuck

Just go live in a cave theory
Though you would probably get evicted from there aswell.

Anyway there is not always a choice, but that doesnt mean your not a cuck
bingo. that is the most brutal blackpill. we are FORCED to be cucks

I agree but also don't want to go to jail

It's still cucked even if you can live a comfy lifestyle. There really is no way to avoid it in this case. All you can do is be the least cucked as possible.

Then we're all cucked. We all live in society. What's more humiliating: paying your taxes every year and just being done with it, or getting harassed by Chad IRS agents and then getting your income garnished anyway by our Chad President?

Or are you one of those people who advocates living in your parents' basement out of some kind of principle? Sorry man. I pay a chunk of my income in taxes, but it's really not that much. (I make 70k.) And yes, it rankles that a lot of it's going to bullshit programs that essentially subsidize the dissolute, Chadmongering lifestyle of the modern toilet. But in return, I get to live in a spacious, one-bedroom condo in a gated community. I do what I want, when I want. (Well, not since COVID, but you know what I mean.) Right before the lockdowns, I hosted an impromptu house party with my work friends, and I had a great time. I wouldn't give my financial independence up for anything.

Look: I'm an incel, but I don't LDAR. I believe in living the best life I can under the circumstances. If that makes me a cuck, so be it.

"We" didn't design shit. Our faggoty elites designed this misandrist society, and they're responsible. We just have to deal with it. But there are ways to live a reasonably good, private life even in this shitty system.

Assuming the COVID pandemic ever fucking ends, that is. Christ, 2020 is awful.

"We" didn't design shit. Our faggoty elites designed this misandrist society, and they're responsible. We just have to deal with it. But there are ways to live a reasonably good, private life even in this shitty system.

Assuming the COVID pandemic ever fucking ends, that is. Christ, 2020 is awful.
i hope covid ends so i can get my damn acne scar surgery

It's time to commit tax fraud not like i have anything to lose

I don't wanna go prison init