Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that in 2020 if you're under 6'4 you're not even human

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
Look all around you, esp Europe and American cels... Avarage guy is MEGA tall. How even the fuck is it possible for such a huge portion of the population to be this big. 6'2 is not even tall anymore. A friend of mine who's 6'2 got heightmogged multiple times by giganormous Chad's on the street. He looked like a little bitch. I can't imagine how I look at 6'0 and a small head and small wrists. I'm not even mentioning men shorter than me cause I know it's 100% over for them. There is nothing you can do against a 6'8 gigaChad. If he wants to rape you, he will and your mom will sleep with him after.

Brutal heightpill

b-but height doesn't matter

IT gonna have a field day with this one

193cm (6'4") is average height to foids in 2020 :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Height matters so much that it can even make a guy with an avarage face attractive to women.
yeah exactly. but I see many copers saying height doesn't matter

With hypergamy why would she bother with short or average height men. One giant frame 6'8 Chad can knock up 100 women.

>tfw you are 5'8

it's beyond over

I care more about facial aesthetics

Heightpill strikes again.
Also op is 6 ft? Lol

6'4 is a little to much

And here we see niggers bragging about their height.
Look all around you, esp Europe and American cels... Avarage guy is MEGA tall. How even the fuck is it possible for such a huge portion of the population to be this big. 6'2 is not even tall anymore. A friend of mine who's 6'2 got heightmogged multiple times by giganormous Chad's on the street. He looked like a little bitch. I can't imagine how I look at 6'0 and a small head and small wrists. I'm not even mentioning men shorter than me cause I know it's 100% over for them. There is nothing you can do against a 6'8 gigaChad. If he wants to rape you, he will and your mom will sleep with him after.
5'10" Chad slays.
Downloadfile

This is you, you're the drooling autist :feelsclown:.

You're 6'0"? I'm 5'7" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Where are you located OP?

You sure were sounding like it in that other thread lol

I suppose it came across as wrong.

What I meant was that if 6'2 is tall that's good because I can fraud to 6'2 and that will earn me points. Obviously though a good face is also needed

Yes average male height for around my age is way taller than the statical average, it's insane.
Once upon a time someone above 6 foot was considered tall but now it's EXPECTED.

193cm (6'4") is average height to foids in 2020 :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

if your phone only showed you 10/10 stacies all day and you never out on regular public except for starbucks or some shitty overpriced trash, you'd think 10/10's were average

There is nothing you can do against a 6'8 gigaChad. If he wants to rape you said:
That's where you wrong, buddy boyo.

Damn, I'm not even close to 6 ft tall

Now imagine being 5’7 like me

This is unsettling.