Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Daily reminder that it is your parents' fault

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
you should insult your parents, fuck them! :feelsBox:
i love giving my smother silence treatment, just like she did when i was little. yeah you didn't give a fuck when i was bullied. i will laugh when she needs company when she gets old. i never go out with her, because she disgusts me! you know what's funny when you hit your 20s you start to notice that your parent's have aged, they got fucking OLD! good job being a neglectful narcissist gaslighting manipulating pos. you will receive the same treatment. you will receive silent treatment! you liked me how i was because i was a silent kid. this silent kid grew up to have many problems.
loud, bratty children get everything! being a quiet doesn't get you shit! i was demoralised as a child!
https://www.rd.com/article/worst-things-to-say-to-your-parents/

https://brightside.me/inspiration-family-and-kids/ten-phrases-that-hurt-our-parents-feelings-180655/

TOP 11 SQUEAKY WHEEL QUOTES | A-Z Quotes

i enjoy seeing others cry :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Why would I insult the people who gave me life and allowed me to grow up with food and shelter? Respect your parents, they're not your enemy, foids are.

Why would I insult the people who gave me life and allowed me to grow up with food and shelter? Respect your parents, they're not your enemy, foids are.
chads are my enemy. i could legitimately overpower any foid and they would be able to do jack shit. also fuck your parents

Fuck them, I didn't ask to be fucking born. Not to mention them treating me like shit practically my entire life

Not really they did nothing wrong.

Genetic recombination is what fucked me up.
This. A lot of retards here love doing the classic "Fuck my parents" move

Ugly parents can produce chads and stacys. You got fucked over by genetic recombination and lost the lottery. Stop coping

4d93bc2d5a8b1a87ea23fd07b4bed636

chads are my enemy. i could legitimately overpower any foid and they would be able to do jack shit. also fuck your parents
based af

i'm not gonna fight them ceause it's not really their fault
but i'm gonna leave them forever when i get the chance though, i never want to see them again

:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
Hang yourself
:yes: Too bad you're too high inhib to assult your enemy
This
Not really they did nothing wrong.

Genetic recombination is what fucked me up.

Genetic recombination can be a bitch.

My parents fucked up any chance I had.

Ugly parents can produce chads and stacys. You got fucked over by genetic recombination and lost the lottery. Stop coping

View attachment 397055
Wise words from our Gorilla superior and others in this thread.

It is my parents' fault in the sense that they never should have reproduced.

I don't have any problem with ugly people having sex with each other (although it's disgusting), but they should use protection.

Because shitting out kids in a wageslave hellhole, (with no buisness to pass to your kids when they grow up) is a bad idea?

If you are the average wageslave foid you have no right to "shit out" kids

Children must be raised with a plan in mind, not because "MY PEE PEE HARD :soy:"

Because shitting out kids in a wageslave hellhole, (with no buisness to pass to your kids when they grow up) is a bad idea?

Children must be raised with a plan in mind, not because "MY PEE PEE HARD :soy:"

Obviously you shouldn't have a bunch of children if you can't support them, but there shouldn't be that many barriers in the way of reproducing. Imagine what the world would be like if the requirements to have children are "Have a business to pass onto your kids and a full plan in mind," that seems more like you're projecting your own sadness that your daddy didn't carry you through life past adulthood, JFL:feelshaha:

Obviously you shouldn't have a bunch of children if you can't support them, but there shouldn't be that many barriers in the way of reproducing. Imagine what the world would be like if the requirements to have children are "Have a business to pass onto your kids and a full plan in mind," that seems more like you're projecting your own sadness that your daddy didn't carry you through life past adulthood, JFL:feelshaha:
Past adulthood? Bruh the last time i've seen my father was when i was 9 years old :feelssus:

Less population = less workers = high demand = higher payments

Last edited:

View attachment 397055
Thank you zeke, I’ve lurked here long enough to see this fallacy through and through. Keep it up

too bad you are too high inhib to rape a foid
Lol

I think this is very based

Why would I insult the people who gave me life and allowed me to grow up with food and shelter?
:bluepill: af. Food and shelter don't mean shit they treated you like shit all your life.

you are right in a way but in the harsh irl context he is right, if you weren't born not only would they not have had to put in all that extra effort, but you wouldn't've had to be born and suffer so much with the shit genes they passed onto you.