Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Daily reminder that it's not your fault

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
The water is wet, but sometimes the obvious needs to be said because some forget it. it's not your fault, nor has it ever been.

perhaps the culprit is god, nature, your parents, but not you. you are just a victim. Stop thinking that it would be different if your decisions in the past were different, or that there is still something to be done. There is and has never been anything that could be done.

There won't be either. I know that everyone can feel sadness, anger, resentment and other bad feelings. But guilt, regret, remorse, frustration, are not legitimate feelings for incels, because it was never something under our purview.

Sorry the bad english.

That's not what my mum and sisters tell me. Its my fault and I should just get a job and go outside and make friends and be like every other 23 year old guy with careers and gfs and shit but I fucked up somewhere hard.

The onus isn't one us to need to convince anyone we suffered when it's obvious that we have. To keep making attempts to do that is showing we still care about their opinions and think they hold any significance. That doesn't mean that we shouldn't call out people when they are lying about us but that trying to convince them to change their minds is wasted effort and shows we value what they think too much.
That's not what my mum and sisters tell me. Its my fault and I should just get a job and go outside and make friends and be like every other 23 year old guy with careers and gfs and shit but I fucked up somewhere hard.
Don't listen to them and do whatever you need to do in life. If they go after you more for this cut contact because they'd do the same in such a situation where the roles were reversed.

Women have the ABCs of life guaranteed to them. Don't take it personally when they misunderstand you. To them, being integrated in society is like breathing air. It's effortless.

Yes, don't listen to normalfucks with their victimblaming, nobody can choose their DNA and environment

Man I've been playing Forza Horizon 4 Lately, forgot about my Inceldom. Gaming is a good cope ngl

Yes, don't listen to normalfucks with their victimblaming, nobody can choose their DNA and environment
Exactly. Fuck the holier-than-thou attitude that most of them have, because we all know if they had to walk in our shoes, most of them would've roped, and the rest would be OD'ing.