Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that mentalcel is cope and looks/genetics are everything (99%)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
When someone claims to be a "mentalcel" it could only mean 2 things:

- They are a coping sub6 ugly incel in denial
- They are a good looking fakecel/volcel trying to fit in

No, I'm not talking about the people that say "oh I'm UGLY AND mentalcel" because those people are fine.

I'm talking about the coping tards that ONLY claim to be mentalcel and don't blame their looks at all. Those are the coping faggots that are either ugly incels in denial or just fakecels.

LOOKS & GENETICS (aka face/height/race/dick) ARE EVERYTHING.
LOOKS & GENETICS ARE WHY WE ARE INCEL.
ONLY TERACOPERS WILL DENY THIS.

Autistic Chads fuck more holes than we will talk to in 7 lifetimes. Mentalcels are gigacopers.
Holes don't care about a guy's mental health. all they care about is looks.

Autistic Chads fuck more holes than we will talk to in 7 lifetimes. Mentalcels are gigacopers.
Holes don't care about a guy's mental health. all they care about is looks.
Chad could be completely mute and still slay

Agreed, the only real "mentalcels" are those with autism, which comes from GENETICS. And most autists are sub6 anyway

You become "mentalcel" from being rejected and treated like shit for your looks. It's cause, not effect. You're ugly, and that's the bottom line.

You become "mentalcel" from being rejected and treated like shit for your looks. It's cause, not effect. You're ugly, and that's the bottom line.
Very true and blackpilled

Agreed, the only real "mentalcels" are those with autism, which comes from GENETICS. And most autists are sub6 anyway
Any autist who was gl would still be a slayer.

I knew alot of guys who were legit spec Ed short bus, as "mentalcel" as you get, but since they were gl and 6'2" white guys with good jaws, they were still slayers while all the "NT" cucks coped away their days.

Rightfulcel and weed are good anecdotal examples of mentalcels

cope a 5 and 6/10 wont get laid if he has mental blocks,my best friend is an example.
6'1, 6/10 face,popular football player but khhv because he cant socialize for shit he cant convers with people

cope a 5 and 6/10 wont get laid if he has mental blocks,my best friend is an example.
6'1, 6/10 face,popular football player but khhv because he cant socialize for shit he cant convers with people
how old is he? how much of a star athlete is he? You claim he's "popular" but can't socialize for shit?

how old is he? how much of a star athlete is he? You claim he's "popular" but can't socialize for shit?
18 year old. he was the best player for our school and now hes gonna go pro soon
hes only popular for his skill,people know who he is but he dosent have any social circles and always hung out with us losers.
he managed to repel the couple of females that showed intetest in him bc he cant talk for shit and they moved on

On Tinder my serial killer Chad who sent gore still scored jfl at “mentalcels”

Yes, I agree with this to some extent.

18 year old. he was the best player for our school and now hes gonna go pro soon
hes only popular for his skill,people know who he is but he dosent have any social circles and always hung out with us losers.
he managed to repel the couple of females that showed intetest in him bc he cant talk for shit and they moved on
how the fuck does he repel them? I've seen Chads who are quiet as fuck get girls easy.

On Tinder my serial killer Chad who sent gore still scored jfl at “mentalcels”
yes for chad but a 6/10 wouldnt get away with this even tho 6 istn incel.
how the fuck does he repel them? I've seen Chads who are quiet as fuck get girls easy.
the thing is hes not chad hes a high tier normie.girls get bored when talking to him and lose interest and just move on to another 6 at their disposal
my poin is that 5s and 6s can be mentalcel despite not looking like incels.

the thing is hes not chad hes a high tier normie.girls get bored when talking to him and lose interest and just move on to another 6 at their disposal
my poin is that 5s and 6s can be mentalcel despite not looking like incels.
he'll end up slaying if he really is gonna go pro.

I dont doubt it im not worried for him but as it is hes mentalcel and missing out on teen love despite having opportunities
sounds like an idiot tbh. Maybe he is some sorta standardcel. Being the best player he might think he deserves stacies.

Mentslceldom is only relevant if you're completely average looking. Below 5 you'll never ascend.

sounds like an idiot tbh. Maybe he is some sorta standardcel. Being the best player he might think he deserves stacies.
the girls that hit on him were like 5s at best but idk if he rejected them or what. now he really wants to lose his virginity dosent have to be a stacy but no luck so far.

the girls that hit on him were like 5s at best but idk if he rejected them or what. now he really wants to lose his virginity dosent have to be a stacy but no luck so far.
odd.

he'll be drowning in pussy the second he goes pro.

It could also mean that they on top of being incel they suffer from mental disorders like schizophrenia that many users here have, it doesn't mean that their mental disorders are the reason for their inceldom.

It could also mean that they on top of being incel they suffer from mental disorders like schizophrenia that many users here have, it doesn't mean that their mental disorders are the reason for their inceldom.
Thats what I said nigga
No, I'm not talking about the people that say "oh I'm UGLY AND mentalcel" because those people are fine.

Exactly It’s rare to see a autist above a 6 even above a 5 tbh.

what do you get when you combine a 6/10 man with mental problems?
incel

I’m a mentalcel but it’s a result of my looks stunting my social development. I’m a 3/10.

I’m a mentalcel but it’s a result of my looks stunting my social development. I’m a 3/10.
Thats okay. I explained that in the OP post.

My problem is the fags that identify themselves as "I'm incel but its not my looks teehee"

I don't entirely agree. I mean if a Chad literally lives like floor is lava all the time and narutoruns away from every foid I don't think he'd be slaying. He most likely won't be an incel because some athlete woman will manage to catch him but he won't be slaying. I think there is some threshold for personality beyond which it does not matter but please don't underestimate the struggle of the severelyneuroatypicalcels and schizocels (though personality is significantly affected by genetics too so this does not negate the impact of genes).

Looks are everything

Im a mentalcel because of my uglyness

Chad could be completely mute and still slay

What if someone is 7/10 and autistic? Do you believe in sub 8 here?

What's the cutoff where mentalcel is possible?

Btw I agree but just want some clarification.

I'm talking about the coping tards that ONLY claim to be mentalcel and don't blame their looks at all. Those are the coping faggots that are either ugly incels in denial or just fakecels.

LOOKS & GENETICS (aka face/height/race/dick) ARE EVERYTHING.
LOOKS & GENETICS ARE WHY WE ARE INCEL.
ONLY TERACOPERS WILL DENY THIS.
This is true but not why you think it's true imo. I think you need both looks and mental normalcy, but looks come first and are more important. If you don't have looks, nobody gives two shits about who you are past that, but if you have the looks, you need to be able to hold a conversation as well.

Except when you're chad. I guess your logic works if you follow sub6 or sub8 law. Looks are necessary but not sufficient if you're not chad, a woman can always find a decent/good looking guy who isn't a total sperg or schizo so if you're only a high tier normie but mental they'll leave your ass right away since there's always a bigger fish. But chads are hard to come by even for stacies.

So yes, mentalcels who are like 6 or 7+ are generally fake but those who are like 3-5 are not.

I say this because I'm mentalcel, I don't want to go into details but basically my looks are not what fuck me up 40-50% of the time, my autism does and yes it is diagnosed.
I get fucking mad when I read shit like this on here. You'd think incels of all people would get that you can be born shitty in an unchangeable and unfixable way.

Last edited: