Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that Neurotypical people can tell you're an incel

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Look at how this male reacts to the presence of a foid. That uncontrolled nervous incel grin, and awkward walk looking at the ground. You think someone who has sex is going to have that body-language and behavior?

Even me as autistic, maybe I wont notice this in real life, but when I see it in a video I can watch over and over and over and over, I can see it, and Im sure neurotypical people can pick up on your inceldom instantly.

This is why incels shouldn't leave their house and only go to the gym when no one else is there.

You sure this guy wasn't smiling because he set the camera up and knew he got some ass shots?

srs tho NT people can definitely sniff out real mental illness. It must be some shared subtle body language thing.

This is why incels shouldn't leave their house and only go to the gym when no one else is there.
I started going to the local gym again (got bored of doing my home gym) and yes I go to the gym at 4:00AM and nobody is there. People start coming in at around 5:30AM

I hate going to the gym when foids are there. I wanna share a story with you, this happened a couple weeks ago. This 30yo manlet (165/170cm range, 8/10 face) gets approached by this 16yo girl that starts talking to him while he is working out. She looked interested. Manlet stands up and she cuts off and goes away. Jfl.

I hate going to the gym when foids are there. I wanna share a story with you, this happened a couple weeks ago. This 30yo manlet (165/170cm range, 8/10 face) gets approached by this 16yo girl that starts talking to him while he is working out. She looked interested. Manlet stands up and she cuts off and goes away. Jfl.

Brutal height pill strikes again

Holy fuck her pussy must have gone from the Atlantic Ocean to the Sahara Desert in half a nanosecond.

4:00am gang where you at?
Only people at the gym that early are gymcels.

It's sad men like him think the gym would help them.

Ngl, liked his walk.
It makes me smile for some reason.

He does look like an incel, thats undeniable. However i'm not sure if the way he walked actually indicates that he's a virgin.

He should quit tbh

It really doesn't matter how my body language appears, how tall I am, how I dress, or even how NT I pretend to be.

I'm an incel because of my face and race. All women, especially noodlewhores, are very aware of this.

Look at how this male reacts to the presence of a foid. That uncontrolled nervous incel grin, and awkward walk looking at the ground. You think someone who has sex is going to have that body-language and behavior?

Even me as autistic, maybe I wont notice this in real life, but when I see it in a video I can watch over and over and over and over, I can see it, and Im sure neurotypical people can pick up on your inceldom instantly.

View attachment 202834
Feel like most of us have a slight awkward grin like this guy when a girl comes out of nowhere

yup and i fucking hate that they can

neurotypical mogs me

Its really over

4:00am gang where you at?
Only people at the gym that early are gymcels.

I also used to go to the gym at about 4-5 in the morning.
Only a handful of guys there, never women.

Manlet stands up and she cuts off and goes away.
Source

no gym for your height

seems like me

He needs more confidence :feelskek:

top kek story

BWAHAHAHAHA MANLETS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN :lul: