Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that social circle for incels is modern redpilled crap

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Many of you don't have social circles, but that is not why you're incel. It's the other way around, you don't have a social circle BECAUSE you're incel. Why would sexhavers want to be friends with incels? makes no sense. lookism exists everywhere, including your chances to make friendships

If you were a Chad, you could make friends easily because of the halo from your looks, but you wouldn't need social circle to get girls.

In the end it all comes back to looks.

i've only encountered shit attitudes and avoidant behavior wherever i went, even if we had common ground or shared a hobby, in 2018-2019 i've been snubbed by at least 4 people that i had what seemed like slowly building friendships with, it's all over now

Social circles are normie faggots following a single guy for the most part. The only chance you have as an incel of making friends is if you find a REAL friend who won’t flake on you for popularity or turn to a bitch because of some pussy. A lot of you don’t know what that’s like and same goes for normies but they’ll gladly follow trends without a second thought of what other think.

In my experience, being good at social interaction requires having a positive attitude. No one wants to be around a depressed virgin.

The part normies refuse to talk about though is where does positivity come from? It comes from winning at life and you win by having good genes.

Statusmaxxed uggo's have friends.

and there's fags WHO HAVE/HAD FRIENDS that will tell you that friends are cope
depends what you mean by "cope"

in terms of getting you laid, yes, they are cope

but in terms of company yes I will admit they were nice to have though

Many of you don't have social circles, but that is not why you're incel. It's the other way around, you don't have a social circle BECAUSE you're incel. Why would sexhavers want to be friends with incels? makes no sense. lookism exists everywhere, including your chances to make friendships

If you were a Chad, you could make friends easily because of the halo from your looks, but you wouldn't need social circle to get girls.

In the end it all comes back to looks.
i see u have been reading too much lookism.net

i see u have been reading too much lookism.net
i lurk there sometimes. (particularly that dickpill thread) but i spend most of my times here, looksmax.org and discord

feels like sub8 theory is on the rise again
the problem is that it grouped incels and chadlites together

chadlites are top 20%, so they are closer to chads than incels, they are, as their name implies, a "lite" version of chad

normies though? many of them are struggling hardcore or flat out becoming incels these days. it's not delusional to say that normies are closer to incels than chads even if normies mog incels

the problem is that it grouped incels and chadlites together

chadlites are top 20%, so they are closer to chads than incels, they are, as their name implies, a "lite" version of chad

normies though? many of them are struggling hardcore or flat out becoming incels these days. it's not delusional to say that normies are closer to incels than chads even if normies mog incels
Yes. Ive seen a lot of normies struggle but do you really think you can group all of them together?
Any guy who has a few girlfriends has had sex 100s of times

I agree thought, chadlites are far more popular than this forum admits. Its all gigachad or nothing to some people

Yes. Ive seen a lot of normies struggle but do you really think you can group all of them together?
Any guy who has a few girlfriends has had sex 100s of times

I agree thought, chadlites are far more popular than this forum admits. Its all gigachad or nothing to some people
it's a spectrum

In my experience, being good at social interaction requires having a positive attitude. No one wants to be around a depressed virgin.

The part normies refuse to talk about though is where does positivity come from? It comes from winning at life and you win by having good genes.

Correct.