Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that THIS was how foids reacted to Abortion being legalised in Argentina

Women have probably killed more people than men and certainly more babies throughout history

interesting subhumans

Life is meaningless to them (and pretty much in general) so they pursue pleasure over motherhood.

Females should be entitled to fuck (white) Chad without consequence! :soy:

Chad never has to pull out again

Remember, men gave these creature's rights (specifically pig skins)

wuck fomen

juck fews

They're laughing, crying, jumping from joy. They weren't so happy when the WWII ended it seems (because nazi chad wouldn't come to save them from their subhuman men). Yaaaay I can freely mortify another creature inside me and go on fucking chad like there's no tomorrow!

Jg

I wonder what their reaction would be in a blackpilled society where all their rights are taken away.

fuck I hate them so much. they think they are the champions of some great human rights movement :lul: imagine being this ecstatic over doing shlomo's bidding for free. reminder to the wagies, these whores will be your managers, the hr department that will decide if you're chad/docile enough to be hired and who you will have to betabuxx as she turns 35 with no other options left after two decades of getting pumped and dumped. hey, at least she'll potentially not be a single mom as well thanks to this law :feelskek:
Foids LITERALLY jumping for joy and crying with happiness because they can now have more sex with Chad and be free to kill their own babies.

fuck I hate them so much. they think they are the champions of some great human rights movement :lul: imagine being this ecstatic over doing shlomo's bidding for free. reminder to the wagies, these whores will be your managers, the hr department that will decide if you're chad/docile enough to be hired and who you will have to betabuxx as she turns 35 with no other options left after two decades of getting pumped and dumped. hey, at least she'll potentially not be a single mom as well thanks to this law :feelskek:

Foids LITERALLY jumping for joy and crying with happiness because they can now have more sex with Chad and be free to kill their own babies.

Last edited:
Women are more likely to protest for being able to have more sex with chad, over their actual rights JfL :feelskek:

Argenigga, probably the second most cucked hispanic country after Spain. The country where women get retirement 5 years before men.

This foids should be stoned, anyone that advocates for killing inocent child for the sake of pleasure is the worst.

Women should repulse every man on earth jfl, even if you believe abortion should be legal in some circumstances to actually celebrate the legal right to ‘terminate’ a foetus is sick, any woman who has aborted should feel a deep sense of shame, but the modern world isn’t exactly famous for its ethical and moral rigour