Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that we mogg everyone on inceltears

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Untitled 1 2 2 2

This really shows the main distinction between our two groups. The men on inceltears are uglier than us, and this has forced them to lose all sense of pride and accept relationships with 45 year old landwhale single mothers (or in some of their cases, try and rape children).
We on the other hand have maintained our pride, this is what allows us to not blame ourselves like cucks and realise that females are hypergamous beasts that dint care about personality. We are the type of men that refuse to betabux post wall landwhales.

I recognize Gambler and Zyros, but who is the third gentleman on our side?

chads.co tbhngl

Fuck yeah. IT is made up of trannies, faggots and the members who claim to be holes are just alt accounts of sigmacel.

Average ITcel poster
DT1Do7HWsAAfvHx

Average .co poster
Hrithik roshan in official teaser war 2019

I guess you can call us Chads then :chad: :feelzez:.

Brutal, one of our moderators would have been a slayer.

pic of knajjd browsing

7DFC6D00 3581 4F08 B1D8 9EBBDB1A2393

cope, most people here are 3-5 range. IT is 2-3 range
The main difference is that we incels have all practiced looksmaxxing to our highest potential.
Notice how the inceltears users are all obese, neckbeard slobs (ironically what they say we look like), while the incels are in shape, well groomed, and well dressed.

Yep true, the average .co user mogs IT fags to uranus and back.

Notice how the inceltears users are all obese, neckbeard slobs (ironically what they say we look like), while the incels are in shape, well groomed, and well dressed.

It's funny how we're always conflated with the neckbeard/nice guy community because they're the type of simping soyboys that we ban on sight.

We obviously care more about our looks than they do and they are willing to be completely subservient to women in order to get a whiff of pussy.

That being said all of those pictures mog me.

"I might be 30 years old and a virgin, but at least i´m not an incel" - Normie

It's funny how we're always conflated with the neckbeard/nice guy community because they're the type of simping soyboys that we ban on sight.
That line of thinking shows that bluepillers are completely oblivious to the idea of lookism. They refuse to understand it.
We understand lookism and how we will be discriminated based on our looks so we try everything possible to look better.
They on the other hand allow themselves to look like shit because they believe personality is all that matters

Absolutely Over 4 inceltearscels

First time I see Zyros

Virgin IncelTears user VS Chad Incels.co user

Knajjd mogs all of them

Knajjdd

Come on man, we have not retained our pride, stop coping. Having justifiable reasons to be proud relative to other humans isn’t really something you can retain, it’s a privilege you are born with really, which renders it a totally meaningless concept to begin with if you ask me.

i dont think i can mogg anyone xd

Come on man, we have not retained our pride, stop coping. Having justifiable reasons to be proud relative to other humans isn’t really something you can retain, it’s a privilege you are born with really, which renders it a totally meaningless concept to begin with if you ask me.
:soy:

That line of thinking shows that bluepillers are completely oblivious to the idea of lookism. They refuse to understand it.

They refuse to understand anything.

When are IT cucks gonna realize they're not that different from us?

View attachment 222029

This really shows the main distinction between our two groups. The men on inceltears are uglier than us, and this has forced them to lose all sense of pride and accept relationships with 45 year old landwhale single mothers (or in some of their cases, try and rape children).
We on the other hand have maintained our pride, this is what allows us to not blame ourselves like cucks and realise that females are hypergamous beasts that dint care about personality. We are the type of men that refuse to betabux post wall landwhales.
JFL. The only people we mog is IT cucks.

There used to be an inceltears member who was a balding tranny
Images 24

Last edited:
The main difference is we're higher t and believe in looksmaxxing.

Selection bias.

Only remotely attractive incels post their pics. Many uglycels can't even look in the mirror, nevermind taking a pic and post it online.