Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Daily reminder that we mogg everyone on inceltears

I was thinkin' the same. The middle right guy seem attractive though but could just be lighting hiding flaws.
His problem is that he has the worst frame in the history of humanity.
His large bobblehead compared with his twig childlike frame makes him look rediculouse:
50136f9f489eb818831f8c14d8e6124b.png

His problem is that he has the worst frame in the history of humanity.
His large bobblehead compared with his twig childlike frame makes him look rediculouse:
50136f9f489eb818831f8c14d8e6124b.png
That's Onision bro

They mog us in delusionmaxxing.

We might be ugly, but at least we aren't trannies.

Also, third guy at the bottom left would look 10x better if he lost weight.

DrPizza looks so absent-minded, I wonder what was he thinking about :forcedsmile:

View attachment 222029

This really shows the main distinction between our two groups. The men on inceltears are uglier than us, and this has forced them to lose all sense of pride and accept relationships with 45 year old landwhale single mothers (or in some of their cases, try and rape children).
We on the other hand have maintained our pride, this is what allows us to not blame ourselves like cucks and realise that females are hypergamous beasts that dint care about personality. We are the type of men that refuse to betabux post wall landwhales.
Jfl i mog everyone in the pic