Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Daily reminder that whores love dirty and stinky men

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
So I was chadfishing a roastie on okcupid yesterday night and she suddenly asked me out.

This is what happened (I am the blue ones) --

fiboFbl.png
QAmGpo5.png
6Xg3kpA.png

WyHYfCc.png
5PNdldl.png

I told the bitch that I have to take shower, need clean clothes and I need to shave and all that shit. But she says "she is into dirty men". I also call her "ma'am" to show "my respec for wymyn", but she does not like that either.

Just fucking LOL @ taking shower and doing respec for wymyn.

Last edited:
Judging from the way she talks, I bet you she has a farmer tan and the body of a potato. Also a boring face with medium-large nose.

Judging from the way she talks, I bet you she has a farmer tan and the body of a potato. Also a boring face with medium-large nose.

Yea she is at most 5. But crazy for my chadfish, I don't need to talk, she does all the talking. I call her "ma'am" to show my respec for wymyn, but she doesn't like it. JFL.
I'm chadfishing stupid, I'm not using my pics.

Foids like or at least accept pretty much every kink as long as it comes from Chad.

JFL you failed there buddy.
I respect women, I always call all whores "ma'am" on okcupid, but this bitch does not seem to like it.

Do they like stinky Pajeet?

I respect women, I always call all whores "ma'am" on okcupid, but this bitch does not seem to like it.
You failed LARPing as a Chad. You think an alpha male calls Stacy ma'am or even shows her any respect? They want to be dominated, not treated as equal. Duh.

Do they like stinky Pajeet?

Yea, this is my chadfish, he is a street-shitter giga currychad, but I am using his non-professional pics though:

79B_1fc372946c0b98fb8d7f87d4c38ea83a_L.jpg

You failed LARPing as a Chad. You think an alpha male calls Stacy ma'am or even shows her any respect? They want to be dominated, not treated as equal. Duh.
Yea, that's why she did not like it, I did not realize it before she said that.

Foids like or at least accept pretty much every kink as long as it comes from Chad.
Yea, I was planning to ask her for a street-shitting date, but changed my mind, I will ditch her after playing with her for a while.

So I was chadfishing a roastie on okcupid yesterday night and she suddenly asked me out.

This is what happened (I am the blue ones) --

fiboFbl.png
QAmGpo5.png
6Xg3kpA.png

WyHYfCc.png
5PNdldl.png

I told the bitch that I have to take shower, need clean clothes and I need to shave and all that shit. But she says "she is into dirty men". I also call her "ma'am" to show "my respec for wymyn", but she does not like that either.

Just fucking LOL @ taking shower and doing respec for wymyn.

You chadfishing with a white guy's pic, presumably?

I bet if a curry texted the above, she'd probably post it on her Twitter, it'd go viral, and currymales would get shamed by foids on social media as is tradition.
Yea, this is my chadfish, he is a street-shitter giga currychad, but I am using his non-professional pics though:

79B_1fc372946c0b98fb8d7f87d4c38ea83a_L.jpg

Yea, that's why she did not like it, I did not realize it before she said that.

Just saw the pic. That guy has ZERO curry features. ZERO. He's basically a tanned white guy with a curry name.

No offense but you obviously suck at chadfishing. I bet they think the profile is fake the moment they hear "ma'am". No legit Chad would say that.

Just saw the pic. That guy has ZERO curry features. ZERO. He's basically a tanned white guy with a curry name.

He is a curry model, he has many curry features though, black hair, brown skin, black eyes, thick nose and lips. His name is "Asif Azim" google it. He is a 100% pure street-shitting curry, no mix. He is not an Indian national basically, he is from Bangladesh (even more fucked up than India).

No offense but you obviously suck at chadfishing. I bet they think the profile is fake the moment they hear "ma'am". No legit Chad would say that.

I am not using his professional pics. Try to think about it form a different angle, these whores talk with hundreds of chads, I bet they all talk and behave the same and they get into fucking right away and don't look at the whores anymore and dump. I just want to fuck with their minds (if they have any), as I can't shag and dump them anyway.

He is a curry model, he has many curry features though, black hair, brown skin, black eyes, thick nose and lips. His name is "Asif Azim" google it. He is a 100% pure street-shitting curry, no mix. He is not an Indian national basically, he is from Bangladesh (even more fucked up than India).

I am not using his professional pics. Try to think about it form a different angle, these whores talk with hundreds of chads, I bet they all talk and behave the same and they get into fucking right away and don't look at the whores anymore and dump. I just want to fuck with their minds (if they have any), as I can't shag and dump them anyway.

He has zero curry features. Next you're going to say that Hrithik Roshan and Neil Nitin Mukesh have curry features.

Curry name doesn't equal curry features.

He has zero curry features. Next you're going to say that Hrithik Roshan and Neil Nitin Mukesh have curry features.

Curry name doesn't equal curry features.

Well, I am doing chadfishing, it's not pajeetfishing, how are you supposed to do a chadfishing with this curry?

homme-indien-avec-la-moustache-18607622.jpg

You need to be realistic.

You should have kept going with the ma'ams and then gone into graphic detail about how disgustingly dirty you were until she ragequit

You should have kept going with the ma'ams and then gone into graphic detail about how disgustingly dirty you were until she ragequit
Liked the idea, smartcel.

This is why South Asians at their best MOG Southeast Asians at their best.

max brown > max yellow

Top curries look southern european or mediterranean. While top gooks still look like gooks.

You chadfishing with a white guy's pic, presumably?

I bet if a curry texted the above, she'd probably post it on her Twitter, it'd go viral, and currymales would get shamed by foids on social media as is tradition.

This is why South Asians at their best MOG Southeast Asians at their best.

max brown > max yellow

Top curries look southern european or mediterranean. While top gooks still look like gooks.

"Pure Indians" look like this. This is a real curry going by that logic.
tribe-kids_2501652a.jpg

"Pure Indians" look like this. This is a real curry going by that logic.
tribe-kids_2501652a.jpg
I think these are indigenous jarawa people from the Andaman island. They don't look like general curry, they look more like africans because they came to curryland like 30 thousand years ago from africa and never mixed with any other race.

2001120900100201.jpg

You can't fail LARPing as Chad, that's the joke.
He can call her ma'am all he wants and she'll still meet up with him.

Having a Chadfish account is the biggest suifuel in my life. It shows me how far looks alone can take you -- and it takes you the full distance with all foids. They're so eager to chat with you. Whereas I can try my hardest to win them over on my actual account, I could not try at all, it doesn't matter, they'll still reject me no matter what I do on my real account, and i've yet to be told off no matter what I do on my Chadfish account.

Call them m'lady.

Women are so full of shit.

Life Fuel for ethnics

I think these are indigenous jarawa people from the Andaman island. They don't look like general curry, they look more like africans because they came to curryland like 30 thousand years ago from africa and never mixed with any other race.

2001120900100201.jpg
They're genetically confirmed to be the original curries before curries acquired any additional admixture. Their look is by definition "pure Curry".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back