Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Daily reminder that women arent funny

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

>emotionally impactful movie about a mentally damaged man being further brought down by the society around him until he lashes out
"Teehee white Male rage, teehee incel"

Women should be ball gagged

She then went home and gave a blow job to her white gigachad

Wtf do they mean exactly by white male rage? R they saying ppl who b white and b male aren't allowed to be depressed n stuff?

Wrong. Women are funny

Wtf do they mean exactly by white male rage? R they saying ppl who b white and b male aren't allowed to be depressed n stuff?
According to those (((people))), only non white people are supposed to be shown sympathetically in movies. White people are always supposed to be the antagonists.

A certain tribe uses its billion dollars companies to denigrate and demoralize white people daily. That's all it's about. They wouldn't bring race into it if the main character was anything but white.

Women are inferior creatures

If SNL made a skit about how black people nig out or indians smell or some racist shit, everyone would lose their minds.

Women are hilarious, in everything they do, they are stupid, clumsy, ignorant, arrogant, narcissistic, and lack any social or person to person skills, and on top of that, they have mass delusions of grandeur, all while acting like exceptionally stupid chimpanzees. But its only funny to laugh at them, their jokes and humor, although i hesitate to call it that, are so bland, boring, and derivative that i couldn't stand to listen to more than 5 minutes of their “comedy” without finding the quickest way to kill myself

Thank you for the reminder

SJW in street, KKK in sheet.
SJW in street, KKK in sheet.

Women are hilarious, in everything they do, they are stupid, clumsy, ignorant, arrogant, narcissistic, and lack any social or person to person skills, and on top of that, they have mass delusions of grandeur, all while acting like exceptionally stupid chimpanzees. But its only funny to laugh at them, their jokes and humor, although i hesitate to call it that, are so bland, boring, and derivative that i couldn't stand to listen to more than 5 minutes of their “comedy” without finding the quickest way to kill myself
High IQ.
Women are fun in the same way it ls funny to see a dog bump into a door. You will get a laugh the first or second time, but after a while it becomes annoying and you need to control them

No woman has ever made me laugh.

Women are whores
Women are whores

Women have never been funny and will never become funny.
I hate these idiot simps :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: supporting them.
They won't fuck you, you fucking cucks.

We don't need reminding of self-evident facts.

holes can't be funny

that was painful to watch

Our concerns are being trivialised and when we lash out it's all a big joke. But ultimately the joke's on them, because when they start getting killed on the street it won't be so funny anymore.

Because being funny takes practice and a thousand failed attempts. Men fail a thousand times then finally learn after not being called a faggot the 1001st time. Women are always fake laughed at so they never learn.

C11997c