Daily reminder that you need to take the pilule de Houllebecq

B

Bazinga

Recruit
★★
1d 3h 15m
"It's a fact...that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization . Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It's what's known as 'the law of the market'...Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society."

Excerpted from "Whatever", or "Extension du domain de la lutte" by Michel Houllebecq, the original blackpilled author & book.

Houllebecq wrote a book criticizing Muslims in 2000 and was prosecuted for inciting racial hatred against Muslims because he portrayed them as terrorists. Then 9/11 happened and the charges were dropped because it was shown he was right.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★
74d 20h 56m
EUcel trait: reading Houellebeq way before discovering the blackpill

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★
38d 3h 4m
EUcel trait: reading Houellebeq way before discovering the blackpill
If you read Houellebecq as a young person and identify with the main characters who are usually intimacy starved middle aged men with deeply blackpilled wordviews, you know it's over for you.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

ナンセンス
★★★★★
176d 16h 47m
That's interesting

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
-
33d 5h 29m
I actually understand french so I might be able to read the untranslated version which would be neat

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Autistic Loser
★★★★★
42d 5h 41m
I need to purchase some of his works, I’ve been meaning to.