Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that you need to take the pilule de Houllebecq

• Thread starter Deleted member 4804
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4804

Self-banned
-
"It's a fact...that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization . Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It's what's known as 'the law of the market'...Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society."

Excerpted from "Whatever", or "Extension du domain de la lutte" by Michel Houllebecq, the original blackpilled author & book.

Houllebecq wrote a book criticizing Muslims in 2000 and was prosecuted for inciting racial hatred against Muslims because he portrayed them as terrorists. Then 9/11 happened and the charges were dropped because it was shown he was right.

EUcel trait: reading Houellebeq way before discovering the blackpill

EUcel trait: reading Houellebeq way before discovering the blackpill

If you read Houellebecq as a young person and identify with the main characters who are usually intimacy starved middle aged men with deeply blackpilled wordviews, you know it's over for you.

That's interesting

I actually understand french so I might be able to read the untranslated version which would be neat

I need to purchase some of his works, I’ve been meaning to.