Daily reminder that you're in sexual slavery

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

Quasi-neoreactionary libertarian
-
A sex slave is forced to perform an action to facilitate someone else's sexual gratification.

So for example, if Stacy were your sex slave, she would be forced to open her legs to you so you could enjoy yourself sexually.

However, as society is now, you're forced into tax-slavery to give Stacy a comfortable life so that she can open her legs to Chad and thereby enjoy herself sexually. That makes you a sex slave.

And yet, CuckTears says we're the bad guys for wanting to force femoids into sexual slavery. See how one-sided they are?

Eventually there will be a Nuremberg tribunal to hold Chad and Stacy accountable for human trafficking of incels, and they will be forced to give their nubile daughters to the victims as restitution.

Last edited:
Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I am a sexual slave to my waifus.

8a44558f890c3ce109aeaf1f05a51997.jpg

I however, enjoy, my predicament.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
ER for president.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
ı wish ı was tbh

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
-
you're dropping some harsh truth bombs, man. unfortunately society is way too bluepilled to accept any of these truths

Mainländer

Mainländer

For JB wives and a future for high-T men
-
Da Vinci IQ post.

I laughed at the conclusion tbh. We can only hope. But Stacy doesn't deserve death, but rather... sexual slavery lol.

Last edited:
Villain

Villain

Veteran
-
hmmm.... never see myself as a tax-slavery to women before..somewhat logically true

Jazavac

Jazavac

(ー)◡(ー)
-
Eventually there will be a Nuremberg tribunal to hold Chad and Stacy accountable for human trafficking of incels, and they will be forced to give their nubile daughters to the victims as restitution.
Made me get a semi ngl