Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder: There is literally nothing more destroying to your looks than male pattern balding

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Why the fuck hasn't this been cured yet? Seriously, can someone give me an actual, good reason?

It's fucking DISGUSTING. It's REPULSIVE, and it can EASILY turn a 8/10 into a fucking 5. I'm NOT EXAGGERATING. Please fuck off with your "good looking people look good with or without hair" LMFAO NO. Not even close. Don't post fucking Jeremy Meeks or Jason Statham as examples either, because these are LITERALLY RARER THAN 1 IN A MILLION.

Even fucking LACHOWSKI man. WTF happened? He was BEAUTIFUL. Now he's barely past NW2, and it's OVER for him. He's just above average, and this was once literally one of the best looking guys on earth.

maxresdefault.jpg

efba587e-d293-437a-9a41-f4a72f708726-jpeg.195702

What the fuck is wrong with the world? The entire purpose of the medical and scientific community should be making youth last long as possible. Nothing else. FUCK moon landings, FUCK treatments to help 80 year old should-be-corpses stay alive. Life is YOUTH.

There is literally, literally no reason at all to look forward to getting old. It's just one of the most absurd copes there is. "Yeah, I can't wait to getting close to death". LMFAO. What the fuck is wrong with these people. Fuck everything.

There's cures for balding but it's only available to the rich.

There's cures for balding but it's only available to the rich.

It costs around 3..6k in Turkey - they can move some hair from the penis area on top of the head(to bald spots). I said no thanks.

It costs around 3..6k in Turkey - they can move some hair from the penis area on top of the head(to bald spots). I said no thanks.
There's some nigga in Japan who made a literal cure using stem cels but it costs hundreds of thousands of dollars.

It's over for modelcels

Dangerous therapy - immune rejection = risk of death or chronic autoimmune disease or tumor...
I think it's referring to harvesting stem cells to grow your hair follicles in a lab and then transplant them unless I'm mistaken.

BROOOOOO

LOOK AT THE ROCK BRO HES BALD AND GOOD LOOKING BROOOO

VIN DIESEL AND MEEKS ARE BALD BROOOO

SHAVE UR HEAD AND BE AN ALPHA MALE BROOOO

Thankfully i will never have to worry about it. Even my grandfather who turned 87 this year. Still has a decent ammount of hair.

From Francisco Lachowski to Francis Cuckowski

"They used to call me Chico. Now they're starting to call me Grotesque."

I started balding at 16, i take finasteride + topical minoxidil + ketoconazole and still have my hair, and had no side effects whatsoever. If you have any hope of ascending, get started on "The Big 3" ASAP. Of course, the fact that a permanent cure hasn't been found yet makes me pissed to no end, how the fuck scientists developed a way to mutilate a penis and make a pussy with the remains, but they can't stop some hair from falling? Dafuq does that even makes sense?

Its over for Lachowski. His wife is gonna take everything he has and the childs in divorce and Chico is gonna start posting in r/mgtow .

Seriously though just get a hair transplant

I started balding at 16, i take finasteride + topical minoxidil + ketoconazole and still have my hair, and had no side effects whatsoever. If you have any hope of ascending, get started on "The Big 3" ASAP. Of course, the fact that a permanent cure hasn't been found yet makes me pissed to no end, how the fuck scientists developed a way to mutilate a penis and make a pussy with the remains, but they can't stop some hair from falling? Dafuq does that even makes sense?
By ketoconazole do you just mean the 1-2% shampoo?

Also can microneedling substitute minoxidil if you want something that won't age skin along with other side effects and will last (unlike if you stop minoxidil?).

By ketoconazole do you just mean the 1-2% shampoo?

Also can microneedling substitute minoxidil if you want something that won't age skin along with other side effects and will last (unlike if you stop minoxidil?).
1 - Yep, i mean the shampoo, it makes your scalp produce less sebum, which is rich in DHT, so it prevents further hair loss.

2 - I don't really know much about microneedling, some articles endorse it as a good way to treat MPB, but i don't even bother with it. AFAIK, minoxidil is only effective on the topical level, so it won't make your face age that much if you just apply it on the scalp, besides, microneedling takes far more time and effort than minoxidil, but i will look into it in the future, when and if my current treatment stops working.

Just wear a toupee theory.

1 - Yep, i mean the shampoo, it makes your scalp produce less sebum, which is rich in DHT, so it prevents further hair loss.
How often do you use it. I got prescribed it for some dandruff stuff and I used it everyday, but it didn't dry out my hair or anything. My hair is falling out and I don't really know what to do with the coronavirus lockdown.

Maybe some source DHT blocking stuff? Idk.

How often do you use it. I got prescribed it for some dandruff stuff and I used it everyday, but it didn't dry out my hair or anything. My hair is falling out and I don't really know what to do with the coronavirus lockdown.

Maybe some source DHT blocking stuff? Idk.
Yea, because dandruff is often caused by an excess of sebum and fungus on your scalp, ketoconazole solves both of those problems. If your hair is falling, it might be because of stress, but if your hairline is receeding, your hair is thinning, and your father or your grandfather on the mother's side of your family experienced MPB, you probably have it too.

What i can recommend for you now is to buy some 5% minoxidil and apply it twice a day on the affected areas, also get back on the ketoconazole shampoo, you can have some shedding on the beginning, but it generally subsides after a month or two, and you should see results between 6 and 12 months of treatment. After the coronavirus lockdown, schedule an appointment with a dermatologist, get a proper diagnosis and see if you can start taking 1MG Finasteride.

Oh, and MPB treatment is for the rest of your life, so once you get your hair to stop falling, don't stop using the medications or you will lose your gains pretty fast.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here or send me a PM, i'm here to help bro.

Yea, because dandruff is often caused by an excess of sebum and fungus on your scalp, ketoconazole solves both of those problems. If your hair is falling, it might be because of stress, but if your hairline is receeding, your hair is thinning, and your father or your grandfather on the mother's side of your family experienced MPB, you probably have it too.
Yeah I'm NW2 it's just that the hair loss I'm experiencing right now is really bad. It's probably stress or something else, but I don't know how to stop it.

I feared it was some variant of non-adrogenic alopecia like frontal-fibrosing alopecia but when I went to my doctor he harped on the dandruff. He gave me the shampoo and the itchiness and dandruff subsided and some of the hair loss as well but when I ran out it just started right up again.

Yeah I'm NW2 it's just that the hair loss I'm experiencing right now is really bad. It's probably stress or something else, but I don't know how to stop it.

I feared it was some variant of non-adrogenic alopecia like frontal-fibrosing alopecia but when I went to my doctor he harped on the dandruff. He gave me the shampoo and the itchiness and dandruff subsided and some of the hair loss as well but when I ran out it just started right up again.

Your doctor is a fucking moron, NW2 is already MPB, he needed to put you on "The Big 3", not just give you a prescription for ketoconazole and send you home. The truth is, you will probably never recover to NW1 again with "The Big 3" on their own, but you still have some time.

Get some 5% Minoxidil (kirkland is fine) and get back on the ketoconazole shampoo immediately, and if those two aren't enough, go to a good dermatologist and discuss about getting some Finasteride 1mg as well. Also, if you want to get a NW1 hairline again, start to save up for hair implants, but if you don't bother about it, i think just the minoxidil and the ketoconazole will do just fine for you. Wish you luck, boyo.

Your doctor is a fucking moron, NW2 is already MPB, he needed to put you on "The Big 3", not just give you a prescription for ketoconazole and send you home. The truth is, you will probably never recover to NW1 again with "The Big 3" on their own, but you still have some time.

Get some 5% Minoxidil (kirkland is fine) and get back on the ketoconazole shampoo immediately, and if those two aren't enough, go to a good dermatologist and discuss about getting some Finasteride 1mg as well. Also, if you want to get a NW1 hairline again, start to save up for hair implants, but if you don't bother about it, i think just the minoxidil and the ketoconazole will do just fine for you. Wish you luck, boyo.
Well I went for specifically the recent dramatic clump hair loss that went along with the itchiness and dandruff since he was a generic doctor.

Tbh I started with very good hair genetics so it's hard to tell I'm balding at all and I only just noticed it recently. But I obviously don't want it to deteriorate further. Bangs fit my face well as well.

I'm considering hair transplant surgery as well. Luckily the back of my head is also very thick. It even knots every single night.

Rope if i ever start losing hair

Brutal bald pill

Not sure if i would care tbh my face is already deformed so it wouldn't impact me that muc

almost everyone important secretly has hair transplants. it's not supposed to matter, we're all supposed to be less superficial than that... but they still do it

JFL you have Ronaldo starting an entire hair transplant business and outright SAYING how important it is to have hair:

Cucko

Is hair strands on my pillow every time I wake up a sign of MPB?

Never began for norwoodcels

Is hair strands on my pillow every time I wake up a sign of MPB?
Potentially. I noticed hair literally shedding onto my desk at work lol.
Never began for norwoodcels
Wrong use of never began bro. It's more like watching yourself slowly die each day. Never began is for shit you're born with. Norwooding is brutal because there's SO MUCH uncertainty about it - you don't know if it'll happen to you, you don't know when, you don't know if fin/dut will work, you don't know if you'll get sides, etc.

Last edited:
Potentially. I noticed hair literally shedding onto my desk at work lol.

Wrong use of never began bro. It's more like watching yourself slowly die each day. Never began is for shit you're born with. Norwooding is brutal because there's SO MUCH uncertainty about it - you don't know if it'll happen to you, you don't know when, you don't know if fin/dut will work, you don't know if you'll get sides, etc.

BRUTAL DESCENT.

Hair transplants are relatively cheap as far as most procedures go.
Hair transplants are relatively cheap as far as most procedures go.

Source