Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Daily Reminder: Women can fraud so hard with makeup.

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★

Daily reminder:
This bitch frauds from a 2/10 to a 5/10 and then expects 6/10 and 7/10 literally jumps to 3x her fucking looksmatch.
Name a SINGLE fucking thing a male can do to fraud this hard, ZERO
Its fucking over.
Us men have to rearrange the bones on our fucking face through surgery to get similar results like this.
Makeup should be outlawed and the death penalty should be given for wearing it.

fakeup needs to be banned

now remember that girls who rejected you or laughed at you or whatever were actually 3 points uglier than they seemed
brutal
over for ugly men

Girls online tend to only talk shit about you when they know you can only see them caked up looking like a clown

Women have it piss easy; just don't be fat & fashion makeup lift. but normies still disagree.

From americmutt to exotic stacy
olxlgdu9jlt31.jpg
My urge to stone to death has never been higher holy fuck.
She went with my looksmatch to gigachad only wtf.

Smh WHY DID SOME CUCK HAVE TO INVENT MAKE UP???? WHY????

REEEE
REEEE
REEEE
REEEE

Women frauding men since the beginning

Holy shit, standardcel of peace.

Her on the left is at least a 6/10, then the makeup puts her at 8/10 easily.
Her left looks like trash.
Her looksmatch roped in the fucking ganges river.

she looks better without make up imo

fakeup needs to be banned
Ugly females getting to breed with chad pretending they are prettier than they are makes the gene pool uglier if he could have bred with a Stacy, thus creating more and more future incels and more women who have to use makeup. Over for the human race.

I want to torture who ever thought it would be ok to let women do this.
I hope your time machine has a powerful displacement engine!

(You might need to bring a few extra nuclear fuel rods and a ocean full of coolant...)

doesn't matter.both would reject me

Remember that if a guy even thinks about frauding something, women will immediately hate him

It's chad or nothing

Left= Granny with porous Skin
Right= Average looking girl today

JFL

Realistically, this is one of the most undeniable reasons as to why foids can never be true femcels. Even the ugliest curry femoid that has skin with lunar sized craters and eyes that look like cumstains on her shitskin face can ascend without much hassle

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back