Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [DailyReminder] if you'll ascend when you'll be 35-40, remember thats what ur wife did in her 20s

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
giphy.gif

JFL
you are 40, got a job and shit, finally manage to ascend - some used foid need a beta provider. so you marry her and support her and thinks u finally won...

just remember, when you were in your 20s and were browsing incels.is incels.me and incels.co, thats what she was doing.

Last edited:
She was probaly posting on CuckTears and still does to this day.

just remember, when you were in your 20s and were browsing incels.is incels.me and incels.co, thats what she was doing.

What am I doing with my life?

I will never ascend

She was probaly posting on CuckTears and still does to this day.
Most girls who are as physically attractive is this girl don't even know what the fuck an incel is. At best, the average IT browser at is a low-tier 4/10 Becky.

Degeneracy at it's finest. That's what we whites want to protect? Jfl

Most girls who are as physically attractive is this girl don't even know what the fuck an incel is. At best, the average IT browser at is a low-tier 4/10 Becky.
I see your point but there have gotta be some Stacey’s posting on IT out of several people that post in that community.

Four words: Better incel than cuck.

damn pure sui fuel

JFL @ living till 40 or even 30...

I see your point but there have gotta be some Stacey’s posting on IT out of several people that post in that community.
Nah they're mostly trannies, fags, cucks and whales. At most about 20 of the cucktears community are 5/10+ foids.

I will never ascend but if Betauprising happens i'll go ER if it is required

I've only seen one user on there who I'd consider a borderline Stacy, she was u/BoredFemoid or some shit.

All i'm asking for is to see a new Ted Bundy in my lifetime

nothing wrong with finding urself bro

That’s descension imo, marrying or dating a woman of that age at THAT age.

That’s descension imo, marrying or dating a woman of that age at THAT age.
This. It's descending. Gigacucked if a man would take such woman at that age if that's what she did in her younger years

This. It's descending. Gigacucked if a man would take such woman at that age if that's what she did in her younger years

Or even if she was a “good girl” because the guy wasted 20+ years of his life with no one and dealing with a 30+ woman means you’re getting baggage and saggage.

Or even if she was a “good girl” because the guy wasted 20+ years of his life with no one and dealing with a 30+ woman means you’re getting baggage and saggage.

30+ year old women are so loud and mean. You need to be a 6'7 roided out former military hardass to deal with those cunts.

The fact of the matter is that it's better to be incel than settle for a used up roastie.

Thats why young pure girls are necessary for ascension, and going with old used femoids is not real ascension

Pin this thread tbh

“Whites don’t have culture”

white western whores are the most degenerate people on earth.

Imagine jumping through all those hoops (get a good job, looksmaxx, personality) just to try and hit on some disgusting, self-entitled cumdumpsters in order to start a family, only to get divorce raped a year later? Welcome to the degenerate West of today.