Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [DailyReminder] the only reason a foid isnt sucking your dick right now

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
is because your fucking ugly. thats it.
when your parents had sex, the sperm and egg that came first - decided your gonna be ugly af. thats it.
it wasnt over since day 1. it was over since day -90.

chad is right now in the club fucking 3-4 foids, only cuz he was borned a chad. thats it.
THATS IT. its pure luck. 100% fucking luck. thats how FUCKING CRUEL this world is.
i cant believe this shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
fucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

db97qwc-893ca810-a5a6-4839-b028-7e6414448f9e.gif

Right it's Friday. How could I forget. :feelsseriously:

Another great weekend, right boyo

The gif is nourmie but looks cool

annnnnd it never began

According to some people, ugliness is caused by poor oral posture and a poor, nutrient deficient diet during the mother's pregnancy and the child's upbringing. I'm not sure if this is true but it's an interesting theory.

According to some people, ugliness is caused by poor oral posture and a poor, nutrient deficient diet during the mother's pregnancy and the child's upbringing. I'm not sure if this is true but it's an interesting theory.
It's both but it's like 80% genetics...

It's both but it's like 80% genetics...
Have you seen this video before?

He shows pictures of indigenous people who all have wide faces and good bone structures and he says it's because they eat an animal heavy diet (i.e. carnivore diet). I have noticed that most indigenous tribal people DO tend to have extremely well developed faces. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of an indigenous person with a narrow face, recessed chin, weak jaw, weak cheekbones, weak brow ridge, etc.

Have you seen this video before?

He shows pictures of indigenous people who all have wide faces and good bone structures and he says it's because they eat an animal heavy diet (i.e. carnivore diet). I have noticed that most indigenous tribal people DO tend to have extremely well developed faces. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of an indigenous person with a narrow face, recessed chin, weak jaw, weak cheekbones, weak brow ridge, etc.

Because their parents have those good features. If you took a newborn from their tribe and raised him as a normie in the West, he's still turn out okay... Another thing to note is that uncivilized people are matriarchal, their tribes are literally chad harems. Ugly males are probably killed for sport or kill themselves before they even reach adulthood.

Last edited:
It was instantly over

no, is because you are cursed

yea its always baffled me that i was the first one out of all the others to reach the top, and i got my shitty genetics, like how fucked up is nature and genetics to make a winning sperm so subhuman?

Forced to live a life of loneliness because you do not meet the minimum requirement of bone structure

Giga cope tbh. Ugliness can be caused but is not always caused by that

Its a complaint I have about this full immersion simulation game we are playing in called reality. I think some randomness, some genetic advantages.. does add to the game, part of life I admit is finding your natural callings and powers and then making the tough decision to give up things you like but are not gifted in, to go into things you have natural power in.. but sometimes its just hopeless. Like imagine some poor guy with cystic fibrosis who literally can't get enough air in.

In a game its not that fun if its either too easy, no challenge.. or impossibly difficult so you literally cannot advance past level 1.

Probably the most fun game for me is one that is insanely hard, but through strategy, practice, creativity I find ways to eventually win and then get wickedly good. And the challenges just get ever bigger and deeper.

I wish another sperm won the race.If i had some form of conciousness ,i wouldve just ldar'd and died off with my sperm brothers who also didnt make it.That race to human sentience is the only thing i won at life and yet i despise that with all my being,my only victory.

Last edited:
My chin is fucked due to mouthbreathing

Your genetics don’t have anything to do with being a social outcast. No, that’s society’s fault. Almost all of us would be husbands and have multiple children if we were born a minimum of 60 years before we actually were.

Society gave up monogamy, morals and strong communities in favor of sexual liberation, social liberalism and globalism.

The boomers were competing on a local level, all you had to do was be better than the few dozen men she knew and you could date her. Now you are competing with hundreds of thousands of guys via online dating and guys in third world shitholes are having to compete with normie westerners. Post-Modernism has doomed majority of men.

fucking ugly sperm come first to the egg and i'm doomed in life , it's over.