Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Daisy Ridley (Actress) just strength mogged every weakcel..

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
She Deadlifted 80 kilos (175 lbs) which is more than what I will ever do.. Weakcels will rope, Femdomcels will fap, and the masculinity and confidence of men will diminish. There is a reason why certain ancient cultures wasn’t so keen training women to fight or becoming strong..

Last edited:
they didnt ban it they just realised its a waste of said civilizations money and time to propogate strength training for a gender that will never reach in strength what the male gender will

She Deadlifted 80 kilos (175 lbs) which is more than what I will ever do.. Weakcels will rope, Femdomcels will fap, and the masculinity and confidence of men will diminish. There is a reason why certain ancient cultures banned women from fighting or becoming strong..

As women are hypergamous and want men to MOG them, they demonstrate strength to chase away weak men and make it so that only a minority of Chads is even stronger than them. Ideally, women want only a few Chads to be stronger than them ... and then spit on all the rest.

As women are hypergamous and want men to MOG them, they demonstrate strength to chase away weak men.....
HAHAHA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: She aint chasing me away..Pretty soon they won’t be able to chase any weak man away because weak men are becoming submissive rather than dominant...

Seriously watching her lift something I can’t lift is pretty hot as hell :feelsohh:

Last edited:
That foid has a high T brain. She lifts but has no idea why, just like gymcellers.

inject roids and you will be easily to do that

If you have a full set of functioning limbs and can't deadlift 175, maybe you do need to hit the gym. Just in case a you one day have to pick up a piece of paper or something.

If you have a full set of functioning limbs and can't deadlift 175, maybe you do need to hit the gym. Just in case a you one day have to pick up a piece of paper or something.
I did 5 years of bodybuilding. I finally managed to deadlift 135 lbs awhile back. After that I couldn’t top that.. I always had muscular problems... my bench is roughly 80lbs. (After many years of training)

That foid has a high T brain. She lifts but has no idea why, just like gymcellers.
just lift heavy things and hope something good will happen to you bro.:soy:

I wish I had chad genetics. I wasted my ass away for years only to bench less than 100 lbs. I get judged like I don’t work hard enough even though when I started I couldn’t lift the bar off the rack..

She is kinda ugly
I respect your opinion. I think she’s smoldering hot.. Sometimes I would like to think that a hot muscle girl like that would be ugly so it would hurt less when I realize she will never love me.

I actually deadlift mog her ass to oblivion

Keep in mind there is no deadlift for your face.
Yes... You can’t naturally control your height or face.. That’s what women are attracted to.. However women get to control thier weight naturally.. Proof that easy mode exist

She hates all ethnics

i want to fuck her so bad

the sequel trilogy is cancer but i would breed her tbh

also this
I wish I had chad genetics. I wasted my ass away for years only to bench less than 100 lbs. I get judged like I don’t work hard enough even though when I started I couldn’t lift the bar off the rack..
i'd like to see what your training looks like

I respect your opinion. I think she’s smoldering hot.. Sometimes I would like to think that a hot muscle girl like that would be ugly so it would hurt less when I realize she will never love me.
Her body is fucking hot but face is very meh

I definitely would tho ofc tbh

also this

i'd like to see what your training looks like

My training would be wishing my muscular dystrophy away. More effective at slaving away. Tbh I do warm up sets, core sets, power sets, failure sets and cool down sets.. I use muscle mass XXX protein powder, and eat like a horse.. I would probably bench 90 lbs for a one rep max.. Which is impressive considering my shit genetics

My training would be wishing my muscular dystrophy away. More effective at slaving away. Tbh I do warm up sets, core sets, power sets, failure sets and cool down sets.. I use muscle mass XXX protein powder, and eat like a horse.. I would probably bench 90 lbs for a one rep max.. Which is impressive considering my shit genetics
ah I see, so you have a real condition.

Lol my ass I can three of this bitch with my bare hands

She’s obviously been lifting for a while. Any guy could deadlift 175 with a little bit of training

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back