Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dammit I would fuck a girl way better than Chad

• Thread starter IWantToBeADollarBill
  • Start date
IWantToBeADollarBill

IWantToBeADollarBill

Banned
-
I would penetrate every one of her holes with my 6" dick and make her cum everywhere. I would pound the ever loving shit out of her all night long and she would be screaming. If she had nice feet I would suck them too. But since my face is too small and my jaw is trash i won't even get the oppurtunity. Fucking Chad gets everything

You'll cum in 10 secs

Chad would probably do the same sex as you but his dick is 1.5 times the size. AT LEAST.

You're coping.

tenor.gif

Bullshit. If you are sub 7 you better be packing more than 7.

You ain't doing shit with 6inch dick son lol

women literally enjoy sex and have stronger orgasms based on the perceived attraction of their mate.

so no. you wouldn't. women pine for chad cock their entire lives

Sex is about looks not technique. Chad lies there like a dead fish and gives women bigger orgasms than you ever could as a subhuman incel.

lol @ believing being good at sex isn't being attractive.

I would penetrate every one of her holes with my 6" dick and make her cum everywhere. I would pound the ever loving shit out of her all night long and she would be screaming. If she had nice feet I would suck them too. But since my face is too small and my jaw is trash i won't even get the oppurtunity. Fucking Chad gets everything
If you only concentrate on the theory, never putting it to practice at all, how can you guarantee that you'll get an A* for the practical part?

Sex is about looks not technique. Chad lies there like a dead fish and gives women bigger orgasms than you ever could as a subhuman incel.
What I was gonna say. Women are attracted to the idea of Chad fucking them. How well he does it they don't care

>6"
>dick

That is barely tolerable tier bro. And my dick is 12 cm like 4'5 jfl if you think you would fuck her good with such a dick. It is passable just.

"sick and tired of not scoring'.

Was wondering if any other people on here watched that show. Was thinking of making a post talking about the feature length movie 'Beavis and Butthead do America'.

Some blackpills in there.

I have a 22cm penis and I'm ottermode/athletic. I'm sure I dick mog even most bbc as a Mediterranean, but it doesn't matter. I'm mental.

I have a 22cm penis and I'm ottermode/athletic. I'm sure I dick mog even most bbc as a Mediterranean, but it doesn't matter. I'm mental.

No, Chad has more experience, his looks create better conditions, he has better equipment, etc. This isn’t Revenge of the Nerds where the nerd studies sex and outperforms the jock.

Why is literally everyone in this thread convinced that you can't fuck a girl with such vim and vigor that she becomes a paraplegic, just because of you're unattractive? It makes no sense in regards to the actual act of sex. Sure, if you're ugly then a girl most certainly won't want to look at you while you're piping, but who cares? If you have technique, you most certainly can make a girl fiend for your cock. Will she ever want you, as a person? No. And having good dick won't change the fact that you'll probably have to wear a paper bag over your head while you fuck a girl, or only do her doggystyle, but you can achieve it.

Because sex for women doesn't work like sex for men. Their enjoyment of sex is derived from the quality of male they can attract with their body. Getting fucked by a guy they consider ugly will never, ever be as enjoyable to them as sex from chad - in fact it probably makes them feel pretty awful.
Their pleasure is 99% mental. "technique" lmao

Because sex for women doesn't work like sex for men. Their enjoyment of sex is derived from the quality of male they can attract with their body. Getting fucked by a guy they consider ugly will never, ever be as enjoyable to them as sex from chad - in fact it probably makes them feel pretty awful.
Their pleasure is 99% mental. "technique" lmao

6 inches is nothing LOL. its considered average or even small nowadays

this is so cope it's not even funny