Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn, another school shooting today, in Maryland; not far from me. Another bullied/tortured man I guess.

Any casualties?

I’ll check back in later to see what the consensus was. Truecel, incel, normie, etc.

I’ll check back in later to see what the consensus was. Truecel, incel, normie, etc.

It's probably an incel. Most people in Maryland are failed normie tier. It's usually ranked as the ugliest state. It's also the place where those askreddit meetups were taken.

It's probably an incel. Most people in Maryland are failed normie tier. It's usually ranked as the ugliest state. It's also the place where those askreddit meetups were taken.

Time for more walkouts I guess.

3 people injured

Did he literally lose his mind?

No girls dead, don't care.

Someone probably bluepill talked him when he was about to rage.

0 kills? lol if you're gonna try to ER you need to get atleast 15+ and get that chopper gunner for your nuke

0 kills? lol if you're gonna try to ER you need to get atleast 15+ and get that chopper gunner for your nuke

One person did die. The shooter himself. Lol.

All these shootings are gonna do is increase the likelihood of gun control. It makes incels look worse than they are, and people will treat them even worse. Incels need to be passive and drop out of society. Not necessarily be NEET, but stop giving women any attention.

Lmao that sucked, he didn't even end any lives

well.. other than his own

Last edited:
The shooter got shot LMAO. Dont go ER if youre gonna be like this.

All these shootings are gonna do is increase the likelihood of gun control. It makes incels look worse than they are, and people will treat them even worse. Incels need to be passive and drop out of society. Not necessarily be NEET, but stop giving women any attention.
This, they are just fueling the cucked left to take our guns. Seriously if you are going to do a shooting at lest do it right and eliminate people otherwise stick to the suicide.

Good job...
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

Someone probably bluepill talked him when he was about to rage.

This

Also some idiot kid tweeted "these shootings all have one thing in common" and then doesn't qualify the statement. Idiot probably meant guns, but seriously, all are incels who have been destroyed by the normies in the system and just can't take it anymore.

Too bad he couldn’t carry out his mission.