Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Damn Chad, thats racist but don't worry you can still use me"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Imagine having the power to make this kind of jokes to noodlewhores and still get away with it.
IMG 20200403 215835

Such an amazing personality indeed
IT won't touch this

Literally just a hole for chad
No soul, no mind, no pride
It lives only to suck and fuck chad
Like a zombie except if a zombie was also a whore

thanks for the suifuel :feelsokman:

Has chad ever lost?

I bet her bio says no hook ups

Is it just me or do these women seem to act different around these tall, attractive white guys?

Chad could kill her entire family and she would still swallow his cum

Chad could curb stomp her cat with combat boots but she would still fuck him later.

He must take a lot of showers.

Fucking noodlewhores. They hate their own race so much they love it when Chad insults their race.

That personality :soy: :soy: :soy:

Funny how the infinite feedback loop IT says we have to follow to talk to girls never applies to chads

people who are sexually attracted to you will forgive your character flaws since the goal isn’t to be your friend, it’s to fuck you.

IT doesn’t understand that if you aren’t sexually attractive to females, you can’t make up for it by being her friend. They are literally telling us to be the #niceguys they also make fun of.

Nice guy = ugly guy

Stone the filthy fucking hoe.

First thing she opens up with is a comment about dogs jfl

If it was me she would complain about me to the International Court of Justice in Hague

Literally just a hole for chad
No soul, no mind, no pride
It lives only to suck and fuck chad
Like a zombie except if a zombie was also a whore

This is their innate biological nature; to seek out top tier genetics.

Chad could kill her entire family and she would still swallow his cum
Remember when white Chads nuked Japan and straight after Jap whores flocked to them to suck their dicks?

ive never actually tried eating dog

i dont understand why moralfags get triggered about dog meat, though, especially when they also eat pigs, who are just as intelligent

ive never actually tried eating dog

i dont understand why moralfags get triggered about dog meat, though, especially when they also eat pigs, who are just as intelligent
Because dogs = chad and pigs = incel

Remember when white Chads nuked Japan and straight after Jap whores flocked to them to suck their dicks?

that's not unique to noodles, though, Aryan Nazi foids sucked a lot of Slavic dick.

I think Soviet leadership was based enough to turn a blind eye to what their grunts were doing in Berlin

Goddamm this is humiliating

Incredible personality.

A proof that personality means nothing when you´re good looking. Chad could say literally everything

There was a post here where they had chad’s bio say that he raped a 6 year old boy, and he still got matches and the foids were like “oh it was a mistake at least you are better now”

Just be confident bro

just show her your personality bro

He must have a good personality :soy:

There was a post here where they had chad’s bio say that he raped a 6 year old boy, and he still got matches and the foids were like “oh it was a mistake at least you are better now”
I saw that as well in a video on youtube. There was also a chad, who was a former ISIS fighter and foids did not care at all. Sick shit