Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Damn, how do you people even have oneitis???? I never had one before.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
It's a blessing for me. Not a curse. Especially while being incel. Where do you people even find oneitis from and why do you even like them? I'm too far gone to like any woman. They'd have to ACTUALLY be nice for me to like them, which never happened, since all women are the exact same. I call people cucks or bluepillers for having oneitis but don't really have much of their perspective to grasp. Do I just not know anybody or have zero friends so I can't have a oneitis? Not sure.

It basically comes from being so starved of female contact and validation that you fall in love with the first femoid that acknowledges your existence, becoming a huge cuck.

It basically comes from being so starved of female contact and validation that you fall in love with the first femoid that acknowledges your existence, becoming a huge cuck.
Yea, I see. I try to realize that those women are all acting and putting on a show, as much as this fake behavior stands out to me.

a cute young women acted nice towards me in high school and was a dream girl of mine / i posted her picture on this website a while ago..

You can call yourself lucky. Having a oneitis as an ugly guy is hard, you know you have no chance but you can't stop yourself from thinking she's perfect. Luckily, it only happened once to me.

I am happy to say I am oneitisless for like six months now. It feels great to be honest. She was my third or fourth oneitis so far.

You know, you have this idea in your head that they might actually like you. Every single smile they give you, you misinterpreted it as a sign of affection. I overanalysed every little thing they did, I overanalysed fucking everything they ever said, and I was overthinking about what they actually meant with those actions or words....
You can call yourself lucky. Having a oneitis as an ugly guy is hard, you know you have no chance but you can't stop yourself from thinking she's perfect.
This. You think of her as a perfect human being when in reality...

This. My current oneitis actually talked to me and agreed with me on shit so I accidentally fell in love with her. Truth about cuck portion too.

I am happy to say I am oneitisless for like six months now. It feels great to be honest. She was my third or fourth oneitis so far.

You know, you have this idea in your head that they might actually like you. Every single smile they give you, you misinterpreted it as a sign of affection. I overanalysed every little thing they did, I overanalysed fucking everything they ever said, and I was overthinking about what they actually meant with those actions or words....

Yes, especially because she seems tk be different (muslim). I never had a crush on a western girl and I think I wouldn't develop one on one because they are probably open to cheating.
Deep down, muslim women are too, but their religion puts pressure on them so they won't do such things.
Having a crush on a muslim girl as an atheist is so dumb lmao. But it just happens unfortunately.

You can call yourself lucky. Having a oneitis as an ugly guy is hard, you know you have no chance but you can't stop yourself from thinking she's perfect. Luckily, it only happened once to me.
I've been told this many times. The only thing I had remotely close to friends were people that I worked out with at a gym out side my school. They were ridiculously obsessed with girls. They all had girlfriends at 16-18. They told me I was lucky I never liked anyone.

i would fuck her dead body if i could:feelsohh:

That's good! Congrats on 6 months.

They must be normies who are also probably posting here from their gay smartphones.

They must have a lot of bluepill left in their system.

In elementary school and middle school I just had love on first sight for girls based on their looks but nothing happened from that point, ever

Nowadays I don't care how they look, I'm basically like you. If one of them was ever nice to me I'd build a shrine to her in my room or something, but they aren't. They're all stuck up cunts, 99%

Repost pic?
20180514_091922.jpg

had 2 in highschool, never again.

I never have "Oneitis" because i'm not an autistic beta fag cuck, if i liked someone, i will just try to get her, provided she don't expressed her disgust at me existing near her at the first sigth.

I still have nightmares about it, i soon learned that having crushes were also out of my hand

I'm to dead inside to have any emotion.

You are super lucky OP

My oneitis are usually women I have never even spoken to... The object of my fantasy is simply the cutest girl I see on a somewhat regular basis, I feel like some pathetic voyeur when I see her, but I am such a mentalcel and lonely I project my perception of a sweet and innocent girl on them (ya fucking right), that I would get along with and be happy with them, living out conversations, situations together in my mind. It's pure fantasy, mental illness, OCD, maybe even psychosis etc... I'm on meds again. Not helping.

You are super lucky OP

My oneitis are usually women I have never even spoken to... The object of my fantasy is simply the cutest girl I see on a somewhat regular basis, I feel like some pathetic voyeur when I see her, but I am such a mentalcel and lonely I project my perception of a sweet and innocent girl on them (ya fucking right), that I would get along with and be happy with them, living out conversations, situations together in my mind. It's pure fantasy, mental illness, OCD, maybe even psychosis etc... I'm on meds again. Not helping.
Yea, I never really took this lack of emotion for granted. I never see any woman as sweet or innocent because they don't exist. That is how most people who have oneitis end up seeing it. Like others imply, they meet a woman who seems to be different than the rest and are baffled when they find out that the woman is the same as the other 3.5 billion. I guess maybe women always show me their true color at first impression?

Yea, I see. I try to realize that those women are all acting and putting on a show, as much as this fake behavior stands out to me.
I know they're putting on a show. It doesn't ease the oneitis.

I never have "Oneitis" because i'm not an autistic beta fag cuck, if i liked someone, i will just try to get her, provided she don't expressed her disgust at me existing near her at the first sigth.

I still have nightmares about it, i soon learned that having crushes were also out of my hand
True. If you do see someone you like, go after them RIGHT WHEN YOU MEET them and if they don't give you sex, go after someone else. Simple as that. Easier said that done though.

What isn't?
i guess that picture doesnt do her justice? idk i find her to be attractive.. / most girls on instagram use filters

this clit popped up last night in my dreams i mean wtf im long over this but subconscious maybe not completely..

Oneitis is rarely logical.

Only true cucks have oneitis

I got rid of mine but now developing a new one and I really wanna die

I once had this unattainable oneitis. The few times she would interact with me felt amazing

I have oneitis only for cute normie girls. I don't like Stacies. Right now I'm in love with small, chubby but cute normie girl, and can't stop thinking about her. It's hell, it hurts more than blackpill.

I have oneitis only for cute normie girls. I don't like Stacies. Right now I'm in love with small, chubby but cute normie girl, and can't stop thinking about her. It's hell, it hurts more than blackpill.
Those women are pieces of shit.

I haven't gotten any new oneitises in 4 years.

The older and more cynical I get, the less frequent oneitis happens.

I had a oneitis back in preschool. She had to leave the classroom. I used to always touch her hair during the day and rub her back during naptime. It got so bad she would be kisses to this bigger kid and he would bully me so I wouldn't bother her anymore. We had to have a parent/principal conference where the principal said i could be kicked out of preschool if i didn't change. Her father wasn't having it and wanted me removed from the class. I forgot why but the principal said he couldn't do that but he could take Laura (oneitis) and put her in another class. Her father said okay and I didn't see Laura again after that. I mean I did but only from across the schoolyard during lunch. I mean I couldn't touch her anymore.
Then I didn't have a oneitis again until middle school 6th grade. She was this badass Latina girl who kept getting sent to juvie. Looking back I'm not sure exactly why I had such hard feelings for her because she treated me like shit but I think I was just infatuated with her looks. We had white uniforms and she would wear these slutty black bras underneath so you could easily see her bra and her nipples since they were so dark. Sometimes she would get hot and take her bra off during class then all day you'd just see the outline and shape of her breasts and nipples. One time she saw me looking at her chest area and yelled at me from across the classroom, "What the FUCK are you looking at, stupid?" with her Latina twang. I immediately got hard that she noticed me and fell in love even harder. Then some shit happened where I must have subconsciously stolen her book and she found out it was me and then she got really angry at me and told me, "You creepy bro. I don't trust you." and I must have legit scared her because she never said a word to me ever again. Before at least she would slightly bully and name-call me.

Then after that I never had a oneitis. I had manyitis (if that's a thing). I would constantly just try to talk to EVERY girl and gives cards and presents and pay for lunches and snacks and do everything possible I could to get the largest number of girls to like me and I always made everyone know I was single and available. Sort of like playing the numbers game. Too bad I didn't realize only Chads can play the numbers game.