Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Damn, I cant cope with being incel AND a loser, I cant cope with being a failure at every level

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I just spent an hour watching young prodigy videos on youtube, just imagine kids as young as 13 making $14k a month and when you follow up on most of these from like 2013 and 2014 you will see that most are your age and even richer now, making hundreds of thousands working for huge companies

Meanwhile on the other end theres me whos a total loser and cant even get a job, I just dont know how to cope with the fact that Im a nobody. Take this guy for example:

While he might still be incel, at least hes not poor

I just need someone to end my life tbh

Life is a game we were forced to play.

Look at me.It will be a lifefuel for you when you compare yourself with me.

Money is cope unless you use it for prostitutes

I remember that video about Santiago tbh. I was going to make a thread about him. Cool guy.

Just compare yourself with the top 0,1% in all fields theory.

Incel equals loser no matter what you do!

Just compare yourself with the top 0,1% in all fields theory.
It's hard not to tbh. I relate to OP in feeling like I wish I was a prodigy at something. Maybe we will find something eventually.

You earned a college degree. That's something.

If you're not a loser you're probably not incel

It's hard not to tbh. I relate to OP in feeling like I wish I was a prodigy at something. Maybe we will find something eventually.
I don't tbh. I prefer simple good songs than super virtuoso solos for example. And I hate math, I don't care about being bad at it.

Also contributing to society in general as an incel male in 2k19 is a meme.

I don't tbh. I prefer simple good songs than super virtuoso solos for example. And I hate math, I don't care about being bad at it.

Also contributing to society in general as an incel male in 2k19 is a meme.
I don't really care so much about contributing. I just feel a very strong desire to talentmog. Especially in things like video games. I desperately wish I was one of those people that is incredible at fps games tbh. But most people seem to start at around the same talent level and the best player is usually the person with the combination of natural talent andmost hours.
Bypai7zvqwi11

I wish the universe had compensated me for being so ugly

To hell with their approval, I just need myself a hole to breed.

He also has a personal little sister to play with, lucky dude

Stop watching succesful people it make you jealous and you hate yourself more

Compare your life to me ! Trust me , you will feel better because i am the " Looser King from Inceldom "

lol was thinking about exactly the same thing just a moment ago, life is fucking ridiculous if you are a conscious creature

That saddens me the most.

Chad and stacy are already in the game while I am still in the shop waiting to be bought
Chad's and Stacy's game got approved while I keep getting cancelled and stuck in development hell

Why was he banned? :feelsbadman:

JFL@ working for ((huge companys)). NEETmaxx is the way to go.

life is fucking ridiculous if you are a conscious creature
You really can't win, the only prizes are how much you can reduce the pain of slowly dying.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back