Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel damn. i just found the most incel channel in youtube. feelsbad af...

At least he has some cool posters man.

Mogs my nose tbh

can't see how this guy would be ugly if he wasn't fat

fatcels aren't truecels

Mogs me. Never began ngl

He looks depressed AF. Like the life force is slowly but steadily fuming out of him. But probably wealthy middle-class family. His real problems will begin once his parents die. Unless there is a house to inherit or something, you never know. Many of these incels with wealthy middle-class families ... you think they're bums and suddenly they have a house and two cars and a wife and you're all like WTF!? Coming out of such a family really is some privilege.

Nah. GL? No. Sub4? No.

hes still around 4 and got that autistic look + autistic behaviour. 90% of the forum would fuck before this guy tbh
If he's autistic, yeah, he's fucked. Any guy who uploads this kind of videos it's not sane. You're right about that.

Guests: 49)
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

now those IT cucks will neg this poor guy.

His worst features are his horrific facial hair and bags under eyes giving a severely tired/jaded appearance.

Volcel tbh he is wh*te and just need to lose weight.

I feel his pain but he should grow up and become a man

Fatcel

His eyes and chin are fine and that’s half the battle

he looks like a cartoon character its fucking over for him

Mogs me

Can easily run JBW game

He hasnt figured out the right haircut

He needs to stop making that face, develop a passion and stop working out for women. Work out for his health instead

That guy's channel ended up being absolute lifefuel at the end, he ascended some months ago.

Ahh samuel Maxwell aka fiber optics. Yeah I've been sub to him for some time now. He didn't make it to wizard, but he's definitely been tfl a general failed normy, failo effect, societal regect.
That guy's channel ended up being absolute lifefuel at the end, he ascended some months ago.

well he didn't make it to wizard and doesnt neet. So I guess yeah he ranks high amongst failed normies. But is still considered a general loser

He has complete maxilla/jaw recession along with weak orbitals and extreme upper eyelid exposure, his facial proportions like fwhr Arent even that bad he just lacks Forward and horizontal bone structure growth

I look like this guy except my eyelids aren't as exposed and my nose shape is better in the sense that it's grown further down, no weird weird nostril exposure

this thread proves most users have no idea how to rate men. sam has a fucking 1:1 nose to philtrum ratio and a deformed maxilla.

MOGS ME HARDCORE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back