Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn I'm developing a crush on the supermarket cashier.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Everytime i go to the supermarket on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, she is all ways working there.
She is Albanian like me, she has a nice ass, and she's the perfect height for a female.
Every time I go to her cash register, I sneak some glances at her hot face.
Why do i always develop crushes like a retard even though I know that there is no hope of gaining them.

If you aren't normie-tier lookswise, don't bother. It's over.

The bluepill is strong with this one.

Because your an incel and you need physical contact

QuantumDummy said:
The bluepill is strong with this one.
I'm not blue pilled I just develop a heavy desire for certain females that I'm attracted to.

Crustaciouse said:
I'm not blue pilled I just develop a heavy desire for certain females that I'm attracted to.

You even took the time to give an example of bluepilled mentality.

[attachment=2310]

Attachments

• tenor (7).gif
    tenor (7).gif
    279.7 KB · Views: 178
It's not your fault. Us as men are wired to be attracted to females, however if you act upon it, they're gonna accuse you of sexual harassment or some shit

It's because of your balls, lol.

Albanian wymyn are hot. Cute as hell. I remember seeing a couple of them and asking myself where the hell they were from lol. I asked one of them and they let me know. Really cute white chicks who were speaking some funny language.

I hope we're invited to the wedding, breh.

You have a crush on her and she wants to see you crushed. Sounds like the perfect couple.

Have fun going there and getting rejected :'(

At the supermarket there's this thicc milf, too bad that's reserved for chad

Aren't Albanians an off-shoot of the Turks anyway?

If she works as a cashier maybe u can sugar daddy her and betabux.

Are you goodlooking? If not then forget about her.

BlackPill47 said:
Aren't Albanians an off-shoot of the Turks anyway?
No we are more ethnically similar to greeks. The Turks just invaded and conquered us under the ottoman empire.

Sub8Hate said:
It's because of your balls, lol.
Albanian wymyn are hot. Cute as hell. I remember seeing a couple of them and asking myself where the hell they were from lol. I asked one of them and they let me know. Really cute white chicks who were speaking some funny language.
That's true, all of my crushes have always been Albanian girls, but I'm one of the ugliest Albanian guys out there so they obviously don't like me.

KyloRen said:
Are you goodlooking? If not then forget about her.
Ofcoarse im not goodlooking, that's the entire reason why I'm incel.

KV3 said:
If she works as a cashier maybe u can sugar daddy her and betabux.
I don't like the idea of betabuxing because it would mean that the girl dosnt really like me, but I can't even betabux since I'm in uni and don't have a job right now.

Light brown hair, cute faces, and seem to be able to carry some thickness although the few I've seen have been relatively in good shape, average maybe.

say "whats that" and point behind her then punch her in the back of the head

tenta said:

QuantumDummy said:
You even took the time to give an example of bluepilled mentality.

Hey hey biological attraction is not a choice.
It's not like he orbits her and showers her with gifts and praise without any chance from getting anything in return.

tenta said:

LOL

i know that feel bro. it especially doesnt help when she also fauxflirts which just allows you to cope even harder and give you false hope.

Just remember for every hot girl like that there will be 100 other guys trying to latch onto her / crushing over her

I can't help getting crushes either.

Just remember she's forced to talk to you and be nice to you, in reality she finds you a disgusting subhuman, and probably fucks chad after work.