Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity damn IncelsWithoutHate is full of bitter women who are just toxic as fuck for no reason

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
im not even talking about the "femcels" I specifically mean the random ass women who get some kick out of punching down/insulting lonely men, even on posts that don't contain any 'misogyny' or offensive content.

like you'll see a guy talking about how he has trouble feeling emotional connection with women because every girl he's ever gotten attached to has emotionally abused him and some roastie in the comments thinks she's so clever and says "Maybe try dick, incel? Yikes y'all are so obsessed with Chad I'm starting to think you're all gay!" like shut the fuck up you patronizing cunt why are you even here

Last edited:
Isn't there a rule about that kind of hostility? It's already IncelsWithoutHate, they have no more tolerance to prove. They're already being the good guys. So if people are still coming up to them like "Something something toxic personality" shouldn't they be banned or something?

They get a sick satisfaction out of belittling and humiliating already broken, sad men. They truly are a force of evil.

Isn't there a rule about that kind of hostility? It's already IncelsWithoutHate, they have no more tolerance to prove. They're already being the good guys. So if people are still coming up to them like "Something something toxic personality" shouldn't they be banned or something?
one would think, but no. there are literal FDS/radfems who think LVMs should be sent to concentration camps posting there and the mods just don't ban them because that would be toxic and misogynistic

imagine listening to angry old roasts under any circumstance

their undeserved life advantage is gone, now all they have left is taking it out on other people, don't give them that

They even have a female mod

Many of the posts they approve there is the "is it over for me" troll/selfie posts. Don't really get why? Maybe an agenda trying to give off the impression that incels aren't ugly because of LARPers/trolls (and repeated ones at that like LordEppley).

foids obsession with us is weird to me because in everyday life foids treat incels terribly but online they are constantly watching us

some roastie in the comments thinks she's so clever and says "Maybe try dick, incel? Yikes y'all are so obsessed with Chad I'm starting to think you're all gay!" like shut the fuck up you patronizing cunt why are you even here
They're huge cucks for not banning those cunts, yet they'd probably ban a blackpilled incel.

These foids just believe in a just world and seeing people who did nothing wrong except being ugly makes them wanna REEEEE. That's the way I see it. They don't want seriously hurt or insult incels (some of them want, but most dont), but hate to hear how some miserable wretch whines for pity which so contradicts to their personal preceiving of life where everything is good and easy. Just rot in silence guys, don't dare disturb m'lady's rosy world.

Just leave us the fuck alone damn

This is Reddit we're talking about. All Reddit "rules" are inherently biased, lookist, anti-male, and pro-feminist.

Imagine being an incel and posting on r/IncelsWithoutHate, where you have to constantly hold back and not express your frustration because that would be "hate"...but women are allowed to post hateful things towards you.

IWH has recently seen a big influx in normies ever since IT got shafted. Posts aren't as highly upvoted, there's always some stupid -20 karma normie comment on the bottom, and every other post is a "I've only had 2 girlfriends" normie posting their average faces and asking if it's over for them. Oh, and polls... tons of them.

Basically, it has gone to shit.

some roastie in the comments thinks she's so clever and says "Maybe try dick, incel? Yikes y'all are so obsessed with Chad I'm starting to think you're all gay!" like shut the fuck up you patronizing cunt why are you even here
That's their argument no 1: mock someone's sexual orientation when he's clearly can't realize it. So much like foid brain can produce. And then they will tell you you must respect all genders and can't make fun of others' sexuality. Go gay lol, just change your sexuality and quit bitching already (man up, don't complain, shut up and wageslave, etc).

The name itself of "Incels Without Hate" is [RageFuel] tbh. It's taking a negative stereotype that our enemies have labeled us with and blindly accepting it. It would be like having r/BlacksWithoutCrime or r/MuslimsWithoutTerrorism. Would those groups ever bow down to negative stereotyping from outsiders like that? Of course not, and we incels shouldn't either.

The incels on r/IncelsWithoutHate are actually full of hate...for themselves.

foids obsession with us is weird to me because in everyday life foids treat incels terribly but online they are constantly watching us
Maybe they fantasize about the incel rebellion where incels will take what are theirs by force

@Sparrow's Song @Atavistic Autist @HidekiTojota @changeiscoming
Imagine being an incel and posting on r/IncelsWithoutHate, where you have to constantly hold back and not express your frustration because that would be "hate"...but women are allowed to post hateful things towards you.

Maybe they fantasize about the incel rebellion where incels will take what are theirs by force

We will beat them all into submission.

The world is experiencing the biggest plague in 100 years and instead of watching the news or something all they can do is post about virgin men.

That's their argument no 1: mock someone's sexual orientation when he's clearly can't realize it. So much like foid brain can produce. And then they will tell you you must respect all genders and can't make fun of others' sexuality. Go gay lol, just change your sexuality and quit bitching already (man up, don't complain, shut up and wageslave, etc).

These are the people who call themselves "progressive", "tolerant", "enlightened", "woke", etc. They say that sexual orientation is something that people are born with and can't change, but they're always telling low-status heterosexual males to "just go gay, bro!" As if a heterosexual could actually "go" gay.

Imagine if someone said that homosexuals in countries like Saudi Arabia or Iran should "just go straight" to avoid persecution. The outrage from the very same people who are telling us to "just go gay" would be off the charts. How those people can sleep at night while having so much hypocrisy makes me wonder. My guess is that it's not even that they're in denial of their hypocrisy, it's that they're so self-righteous and full of themselves that they believe anything and everything they do, including hypocrisy, is justified.

And while we're on the subject, it's also fucking disgusting how those people claim to be progressives who love gays, but use "you must be gay" as an insult to attack anyone who's disagreeing with them.

The name itself of "Incels Without Hate" is [RageFuel] tbh. It's taking a negative stereotype that our enemies have labeled us with and blindly accepting it. It would be like having r/BlacksWithoutCrime or r/MuslimsWithoutTerrorism. Would those groups ever bow down to negative stereotyping from outsiders like that? Of course not, and we incels shouldn't either.

High iq

imagine listening to angry old roasts under any circumstance

their undeserved life advantage is gone, now all they have left is taking it out on other people, don't give them that

Just leave us the fuck alone damn

High IQ.

Nobody can escape the hate.

These are the people who call themselves "progressive", "tolerant", "enlightened", "woke", etc. They say that sexual orientation is something that people are born with and can't change, but they're always telling low-status heterosexual males to "just go gay, bro!" As if a heterosexual could actually "go" gay.

Imagine if someone said that homosexuals in countries like Saudi Arabia or Iran should "just go straight" to avoid persecution. The outrage from the very same people who are telling us to "just go gay" would be off the charts. How those people can sleep at night while having so much hypocrisy makes me wonder. My guess is that it's not even that they're in denial of their hypocrisy, it's that they're so self-righteous and full of themselves that they believe anything and everything they do, including hypocrisy, is justified.

And while we're on the subject, it's also fucking disgusting how those people claim to be progressives who love gays, but use "you must be gay" as an insult to attack anyone who's disagreeing with them.

This is really no surprise as way back in the 90’s regular variety libtards would often use the homosexual mental illness as a slur ie a “bad thing” when applied to their political enemies/opponents all the while hypocritically ignoring that they are supposed to be the champions of fags and the faggot lifestyle and thus using this lifestyle as a means of insult utterly invalidates their position as the butt boys main backers and reveals the libtards for what we knew them to be all along which is to say frauds.

It's already IncelsWithoutHate, they have no more tolerance to prove. They're already being the good guys.

Evidence that their hatred of us has nothing to do with us being “toxic” or “hateful”. They just like to bully sub-8 men.

Cuckswithouthate is shit

You're pathetic if you browse soyddit and come here crying like a kid
gib me attention mommy

Well, they can always resort to their favorite "it's only offends you because you hate gays" kind of argument. Oh yeah bitch? You know very well I'm unsuccessful with the opposite sex telling me to go fuck men, and this is the sole reason you bring this up. Because you wanted to hurt me, not because you wanted to show how bad a person I am to be offended by "go gay" shit.

why are you even here
Because holes are inferior creatures so they have to shit on others to feel better about their miserable existence.

My guess is that it's not even that they're in denial of their hypocrisy, it's that they're so self-righteous and full of themselves that they believe anything and everything they do, including hypocrisy, is justified.
I think their mind just conflicts when they see people who did nothing wrong but still appear to be complete losers. They are brainwashed with this bluepilled liberal propaganda like "you can do everything if you want", "being alone is normal", " being virgin is normal", "sex is overrated", " relationships are overrated", etc but when confronted with men who suffer so bad because of it and deplore lost youth and moreover can't do shit about it except just swallow it down and hate their existence, their vigilant mind wakes up to protect this rosy bluepilled world resulting in this counterintuitive reaction.

Last edited:
Women have an instinct to weed out genetic failures by either sending them to suicide, war, or betabuxxing for some women that isnt her

Astronomical IQ commentary

Based and high IQ

" points out the hypocrisy of foids "

wow u must be gay inkwell, teehee