Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn my personality is so funny

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Tbh didnt expect that from myself.. just casually catfishing on tinder with orb pics and I make girls laugh. Wow such a comedian, I only discovered that when I became Chad

It's almost as if a switch turned on in my brain that made me a better comedian! :p :D :bigsmile: :heh:

you became low inhib. you now know how chad's are so smooth with women. they don't have to worry about their looks scaring a girl off, and they haven't had bad experiences with females, so they can just "bee themselves".

Kointo said:
It's almost as if a switch turned on in my brain that made me a better comedian! :p :D :bigsmile: :heh:

Lololo am I right? Its like all of sudden my autistic jokes became not autistic lolo

I feel the same way, if i were Chad i could make people laugh with lame/mediocre jokes.

cyborgglory said:
you became low inhib. you now know how chad's are so smooth with women. they don't have to worry about their looks scaring a girl off, and they haven't had bad experiences with females, so they can just "bee themselves".

High inhib is COPE. Chad can be shy and mute but chicks will still force themselves on him and rape him.

Weed said:
Lololo am I right? Its like all of sudden my autistic jokes became not autistic lolo

Females somehow understand all of my anime and vidya references now!  :D

New tinder experiment in 5 mins lolo

Chad could rape a child in front of a crowd and they would cheer for him and high-five as he walks away

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Chad could rape a child in front of a crowd and they would cheer for him and high-five as he walks away

I don't think that's how it works to be fair. Maybe people would be confused as to why an attractive guy would be doing that, but they'd come to their senses.

Kointo said:
I don't think that's how it works to be fair. Maybe people would be confused as to why an attractive guy would be doing that, but they'd come to their senses.

I know I was exaggerating but i'm not to far off

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I know I was exaggerating but i'm not to far off

You may not be too far off.

Kointo said:

tumblr_mqxpka2F5b1rjexiuo1_500.gif

Kointo said:

It's been begging me for a while but what does your sig "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]코인토 コイント " mean?[/font]

jagged0 said:
It's been begging me for a while but what does your sig "[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]코인토 コイント " mean?[/font]

It's "Kointo" in Korean and Japanese.

You just improved your " personality"