Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW damn this is bit much gotta be over 18 for this one

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
just some noodlewhores getting killed by based ricecels
real life devil rejects crazy trios
they playing puzzle with dismembered body ugh
ricecels not letting those gook noodlewhores go for whitu cocku only quest so they decides to do what is right

i don't really agree with such extreme ways of killing tbh but yeah it is their choice you know PREFERENCES :feelsEhh:

Oh the poor women :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Nothing of value was lost. :dab::dab::dab:

Hi IT.

ricecels not letting those gook noodlewhores go for whitu cocku only quest so they decides to do what is right

i don't really agree with such extreme ways of killing tbh but yeah it is their choice you know PREFERENCES :feelsEhh:
women are strong and dont need men btw, which is why these foid here decided to show their attackers mercy by having themselves killed.
truly, they are saints.

I like this one a lot.
You never hear of so many attractive foids being killed at once and in such a aesthetic way.
I'm not trying to be edgy, but the pics are very clean and artistic.
I hope it is real, but the heads are too clean, the faces too attractive.
As well the bottom pics seem staged.
I guess they tried to make it look that way, but it deserves more exposure if true.
It reminds me of the tableaus in Hannibal, but that show was fiction.

90%+ of foids right now are into defund D Police agenda in the West, they can't dig their own graves fast enough.

did the korean army change you or were you always into watching people die

JFL. i wonder the same

wow. This is just brutal. Can i say that I dont feel sorry for them?? Dont bann me. They feel the same about me.

wow. This is just brutal. Can i say that I dont feel sorry for them?? Dont bann me. They feel the same about me.

They're already dead and nothing can be done about it.
Whatever positive feelings you have, you should enjoy it; there's so little reason to feel happy nowadays that you have to take what you can get, even if it's mixed with stings of conscience.

Thinking about it, i've been my entire life watching men dismenmered on TV, both real and in the movies. Nobody blinks an eye.
Yet they never show woman die in the same ways, have you noticed Gyno-Hollygood?? Like if it is a worst thing.

I like this one a lot.
You never hear of so many attractive foids being killed at once and in such a aesthetic way.
I guess they tried to make it look that way, but it deserves more exposure if true.
tbh i enjoyed it alot too

That's why i never eat meat products from fast foods, you'll never know who you just ate.
Peoplemeat

hatred for the humanity did made me watching people die also the military made me somewhat more violent because i learned how to kill a person professionally

I like this one a lot.

View: https://youtu.be/MlZnbagyj6c

Thinking about it, i've been my entire life watching men dismenmered on TV, both real and in the movies. Nobody blinks an eye.
Yet they never show woman die in the same ways, have you noticed Gyno-Hollygood?? Like if it is a worst thing.
Show children, women or a dog getting killed in a gruesome way & everyone loses their mind but guys are cannon fodder.

Show children, women or a dog getting killed in a gruesome way & everyone loses their mind but guys are cannon fodder.
yup, had to quit games and Tv shows for that very reason

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back