Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dan Bilzerian says "5% of guys are having sex with all the girls"

Posted here before.

Water is wet

why is his face toast

Women are whores, water is wet

Why do these soy cuck normalscum expect us to respect wamen if they act like this? I can only respect a foid who is loyal and attracted to her looksmatch

Won't watch , but sounds blackpilled

They're all dirty whores for Chad, but they give Captain Beta Buxx a hard time. Sky is blue.

Soon it will be 1%

Dan Blizerian is quite blackpilled and aware in general. I respect him.

Jesus Christ. It’s actually getting worse. I thought the “95/5” thing was a meme, but a giga chad himself is confirming it. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Never began.

Who i this faggot? why is he famous?

Jesus Christ. It’s actually getting worse. I thought the “95/5” thing was a meme, but a giga chad himself is confirming it. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Never began.
Bilzerian is a manlet and not very good looking (notice the beardfraud). His family is very rich.

Just inherit millions from your dad theory

JFL if you ever find "the one" chances are she was just part of some Chad's harem until she got replaced but hasn't told you about it.

I wonder how long it takes for this guy to get #metoo'd

Dan Bilzerian is an incel that status and moneymaxxed.
he's a manlet with chicken legs

I saw an interview with Vitaly (VitalyzedTV, his friend) and he said it's not the money that Bilzarian's girls are after. It's the instagram tag. The tag is what they all crave.

The comments in this video are so fucking stupid

Dropped a brutal blackpill

I saw an interview with Vitaly (VitalyzedTV, his friend) and he said it's not the money that Bilzarian's girls are after. It's the instagram tag. The tag is what they all crave.
welcome to 2020 buddy boyos.anything for some shitstagram followers :feelsclown: :feelsclown: