Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dan bilzerian talks to a pua

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★

What is this fool doing associated with a pua. I would tell this scammer to fuck off.

RSD luke was talking about how he teaches implied fame game. lol yeah women are really going to believe an ugly guy is famous.

Dan talked about approaching 100 girls are fucking 3. Incels could approach 10,000 and not fuck any.

Dan also said he was in the best frat in florida university. His frat would have 200 girls show up and there would be like 80 guys. Apparently it was easy mode. Is any incel here in a frat?

Fame>money

Dan also said he fucked most of the hot girls in LA. One Man running through all the sluts.

Fuck all PUAs

JFL the statusmaxxed chadlite actually takes this retarded fat fuck seriously :feelskek:

Fucking lol at that obese deluded cunt and all pua retards. I hope PUAs get reported for sexual harrassment so they can be finished once and for all.

Fucking lol at that obese deluded cunt and all pua retards. I hope PUAs get reported for sexual harrassment so they can be finished once and for all.

Dan bilzerian actually thinks rsd luke is better at cold approaching than him lol.

Dan bilzerian actually thinks rsd luke is better at cold approaching than him lol.

i doubt Dan Bilzerian actually believes in PUA.

Considering the fact that he gets laid due to his Looks, Money and Status, he knows that women are attracted to Looks, Money and Status, rather than "muhh confidence" or any other traits PUA places significance on.

Dan Bilzerian seems blackpilled, he is just pretending to believe in PUA. On the outside he is acting as if he actually thinks RSD Luke is a slayer who has mastered the art of pickup, but in his mind he is laughing at this fat clown. Dan is just talking to him for the LOLZ

i doubt Dan Bilzerian actually believes in PUA.

Considering the fact that he gets laid due to his Looks, Money and Status, he knows that women are attracted to Looks, Money and Status, rather than "muhh confidence" or any other traits PUA places significance on.

Dan Bilzerian seems blackpilled, he is just pretending to believe in PUA. On the outside he is acting as if he actually thinks RSD Luke is a slayer who has mastered the art of pickup, but in his mind he is laughing at this fat clown. Dan is just talking to him for the LOLZ

He doesn't need to believe in PUA