Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dark Ambient/ Witch House/post - witch / witch metal / Dark Trap

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Hi, please share songs about this topic.
I will update this thread daily with new content. No matter what.
You can always give feedback after listening some stuff here. I would like to here your toughts about these genres about electronic music.
Some users i want to mention / i bet they have a good taste: @alone and @Nothingness
I think these genres are extremely underrated. They definitely deserve more...
Some good sources to find new stuff to listen;
Youtube
/ https://www.youtube.com/user/UntitledBurial / https://www.youtube.com/user/theaccidentalpoet2 / https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKYIFpmH_4klWX0iNSYtIuA
Thats all i know on youtube. I usually use soundcloud tbh. Its definitely a better source. Bec. you can discover a lot of good stuff with its functions.
Here is some really good artists on soundcloud:
Thats my first day recommendations. Hope you enjoy. Im not gonna post any tracks of those today. I want to share long albums to listen today.

Todays artist: (((O)))
Background: Ive been following his stuff for almost 2 years. He has a unique style. Not too dark or edgy but definitly something nice. One of his songs is known for being a background song for an advertisement. Cant find the video rn but i can provide it in a different update.
Im going to share (((O)))'s mixtape today. Its released by N¡gh†m∆res ∆nd 8Ø8s , which is a known witch house and dark electronic channel. That Channel is still active.
Todays recommendation:

My thoughts on this piece:
I can say that it has a really solid kick system. Its not that head hurting kick type. And i can listen to this mixtape in one sitting, over and over again. Its not a hard one.
More chill tbh. Vocals are ok. I dont really like to hear vocals if its not metal but still, not complaining about it. Snares and hi hats are 10/10. Its not the classic ''trap'' tone so it give the song a unique feeling in my opinion. The background noise is also well balanced. I also really liked the glitchy and echoish effects on the vocals in some parts. Definitely better than a distorted scream. Screams would be too hard for this mixtape to be honest. I like to hear screamo type vocals in witch house but that is not the correct environment for that rn.
So what are your opinions on this stuff?
PLEASE, first give me your opinions. Then you can freely share some Dark Ambient/ Witch House/post - witch / witch metal / Dark Trap music.
Hoping to see interesting stuff.

Thanks for sharing.
Endeed, it is very powerfull hypnotising music that sends your mind into trance.
I like the subtle mental "massage" of the music by means of highly detailed and elaborated sound.
As for my own ambient preferences, i prefer depressive and eerie sound that may convert my mind into the mental haunted house.

Thanks for sharing.
Endeed, it is very powerfull hypnotising music that sends your mind into trance.
I like the subtle mental "massage" of the music by means of highly detailed and elaborated sound.
As for my own ambient preferences, i prefer depressive and eerie sound that may convert my mind into the mental haunted house.
Thats pretty cool. Liked your perspective on this.

Oh, thats a nice find, alone. At first i thought it was a heavy/distorted track but it became softer with trap elements. I like that plot twist in songs. Definitely going to add this one to my playlist.

I will update this thread daily with new content. No matter what.

Do you have new songs every day? I tried to update a thread every day. I couldn't do it.

russia is capital of this because their life is fucked up aids drugs suicide

Last edited:

Last edited:
Hi, day 2 another update. Im really happy for the replies.
Firstly i want to share new stuff, then im gonna give my opinion on the tracks.
Today or guest is BENEA†h MY SH▲DE. I already mentioned him in the original post.
Background: Ive been following him since last year. He has a unique style. Its like instrumental metal + witch house/trap elements.
Im gonna post 2 of his tracks. They are my favs.

Opinions: Its a direct hit tbh. Everything happens fast and smooth and definitely has a lot of metal elements such as guitars and drums.
It has the drum kicking style which is being used by a lot of technical death metal groups. That submachine gun drumming style(or in my words, drum rape) is a pro of this track. Guitars are balanced and well placed in the track tbh. They are violent and this song deserves that.

Second song;

Opinions: Masterpiece. Really well balanced eastern melodies and witch house. Perfection. Transitions are also pretty nice. A bad transition can ruin a song. Have nothing else to say about this one...

Hope you like it.
Going to post darker stuff later on.

deathcore/djent witchhouse? kek

Last edited:
I really like the atmosphere of this song. Reminds me of a church. I mentioned this artist on my original post.

I just used to it. I read your name in that way from the start.
Jfl tbh, loled.:feelskek:
Here is one of my old time favs. Not witch house/kinda offtopic but i really want to share this one

Last edited:
ma first song in 2016 winter when i slide in the void

i like ambient like this

I really like the atmosphere of this song. Reminds me of a church. I mentioned this artist on my original post.

Jfl tbh, loled.:feelskek:
Here is one of my old time favs. Not witch house/kinda offtopic but i really want to share this one

Based music tbh

I´ll post some...

Take your time, and listen to those masterpieces.

I'm usually more of a metalcel but this is pretty good ngl

Last edited:

I'm usually more of a metalcel but this is pretty good ngl

Yeah, that album is fantastic.
Hi, im with more distorted and aggressive stuff today.
Dont know these artists well tbh.

Really violent, distorted tune. Vocal samples are really nice. A bit noisy but that fits the song perfectly.
The other artist im gonna mention is DEAD FETUS.
He has a really nice distorted and noisy style. Not for everyone but definitely give it a try.

Really nice melody and background noise. One of my fav.
So the next track is definitely not for everyone, again from DEAD FETUS and its really noisy and has weird vocals.

Last edited:
How is this one? i really like the feeling it gives me.

Last edited:

Last edited:

deathcore/djent witchhouse? kek

Man the first one is so good.
I´ll post some...

Take your time, and listen to those masterpieces.

DAmn man, tried the first one and it is so nice. I like melo death and technical death metal so need to post some ;

Dark matter secret is a 3 people no vocal technical death metal group. Love them..

Last edited:
Dark matter secret is a 3 people no vocal technical death metal group. Love them..
I know them from clicking on a random youtube recommendation :feelzez: If you like instrumental progressive/technical death metal you might like these guys

Has vocals (acquired taste) but i think they're pretty good, beautiful composition:

Last edited:
I know them :feelzez: If you like instrumental progressive/technical death metal you might like this

Thanks man,its my first time seeing someone like you. DMS is insanely underrated

I know them from clicking on a random youtube recommendation :feelzez: If you like instrumental progressive/technical death metal you might like these guys

Has vocals (acquired taste) but i think they're pretty good, beautiful composition:

ye i know beyond creation, that song is my fav ngl

This song is so nice; also i like this artists perspective on christmas(this track has a distorted christmas theme)
His words for christmas:
fuck christmas, fuck everything thats surrounding it, and fuck all that family pretender shit
im tired of it, and I feel so alone in a world full of people.

Hi, found a nice one. So nice. Bass feels great in my ears.

tagging everyone in this thread;
@alone @Nothingness @mental_out @Schizoidcel @78980n @Indari @FrothySolutions
This track is so good, need to share:

tagging everyone in this thread;
@alone @Nothingness @mental_out @Schizoidcel @78980n @Indari @FrothySolutions
This track is so good, need to share:

Sounds like the future.

i cant find new jewtube chanels

i cant find new jewtube chanels
Try soundcloud man, its better.
Todays artist : ∆XIUS LIИK
Background info : He deleted himself and all of his songs from soundcloud a while ago but we are lucky bec. some soundcloud profiles and some youtube channels still have his stuff around. People say he is not gonna come back.
He has a very nice style. Its not really dark but still has that vibe tbh. They are really energetic tracks. Im going to post some examples here;

The first song is really nice, hsa vocals but they are fine. I can hear some metal elements also, not much but gives a really nice atmosphere.

This one is so fast and natural. I also really liked the beginning, awesome intro with good 808.

If youre interested in his stuff,you can use these links:
Track by track soundcloud playlist;

Full album on youtube;

Last edited:
Had a busy week, new stuff guys