Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dark Ambient/ Witch House/post - witch / witch metal / Dark Trap

Listen to dead heart by on

I love h e r e t h e y c o m e
Literally fuark man so good
@mental_out @alone
Btw bros, i need your help!! This artist had a track called "misery" his name is heretheycome. I cant find it anywherw, he deleted it from his soundcloud.
Can you guys help me to find that track? Thanks.

I do not listen to this type of music

jfl at people who don't take Satanism seriously.

This thread is not about satanism tbh.

I could care less about what you listen to bro, because I listen to my own fair share of edgy music.

The difference between us however, is the fact that I aknowledge the satanistic context behind the songs that I like to listen to.

I could care less about what you listen to bro, because I listen to my own fair share of edgy music.

The difference between us however, is the fact that I aknowledge the satanistic context behind the songs that I like to listen to.
Oh i see. Im waiting for you to make this thread alive with content then :feelsokman:

I recently discovered VVITCH
Has really nice stuff.
Has a lot of distortion and distorted bass.

Damn boyos, need to update.
Flesh just released a new album, which includes some 2019 tracks.
They are mostly tech related themed tracks.
His 2019 hits were moordor and DetoxRansom
Definitely the second one is one of the best themed witch house i ever listened.
In his new album, there is 2 important tracks connected directly with the main theme of the album.
1. Silk Road
So i guess almost all of you heard the "silk road" marketplace. It was a dark net blackmarket and it got lots of attention when it got siezed by the fbi. It is an interesting thing. I always had a special interest in silkroad1 and silkroad2.0 (which is the second coming of sr1 and it got busted)
Nope, im not a druggie. I dont recommend anything like that to anyone but the topic is just too interesting.

2. DetoxRansom
As i said earlier, he reposted this track recently. Wannacry themed bitcoin ransom themed witch house. Try it.

Some good songs itt

brutal emokid going through a phasepill

@mental_out

This thread needs an update tbh.
Im a big fan of heretheycome but his music porject ended 2 months ago, he kinda invented his own style and its pretty sad to see him gone tbh.

Some of my new findings:

Kinda chill but has that dark vibe. Good sound selection.

This one is leaning on the trap side but its nice so i should share tbh.

Nice.

Pretty distorted but i like it.

where swans will weep returned and all his tracks on soundcloud are visible rn. He deleted them or made them hidden before.
I honestly love his creepy style. It can be distorted but i like it.

where swans will weep returned and all his tracks on soundcloud are visible rn. He deleted them or made them hidden before.
I honestly love his creepy style. It can be distorted but i like it.

This tracks melodic parts are legit insane i love it but distortion is little too hard even for me.

Nice one.

@mental_out
A crossover from SaS

slow but nice. BAWS is an artist i dont know well, i occasionally find good stuff in his tracks.

@mental_out i like scos tracks sometimes tbh

Listened to everything, very nice stuff.

Last edited:

Wave, new find.
@Barney Calhoun @mental_out

What is this thread
Only for sharing and discussing music, i will report comments if you shitpost here sorry.
I dont report comments but this thread is my most important thread i dont want shitpost here tbh.

Im not a fan of Lana Del Rey, i dont really listen her songs but this remix is so good

very nice remix of a classic blvck ceiling song

w a v e

Last edited:
The Nursery Lantern;
An artist i found out a year ago if im not wrong. Found him through Heretheycome's likes playlist and it has the same aesthetic with heretheycome.
  • Blank track names
  • All black cover art/ Blank.
  • Blank account name
Style wise he is different than Heretheycome. HTC has a very brutal,distorted and dark music style. You can tell if you are listening a track from him without looking at the track name or something. He has a signature style.
Nursery Lantern also has the same wicked/sinister style with more vibrant melodies. Bass also feels different.
I cant say anything else cuz i dont listen his tracks often but here is one i like.

The Nursery Lantern;
An artist i found out a year ago if im not wrong. Found him through Heretheycome's likes playlist and it has the same aesthetic with heretheycome.
  • Blank track names
  • All black cover art/ Blank.
  • Blank account name
Style wise he is different than Heretheycome. HTC has a very brutal,distorted and dark music style. You can tell if you are listening a track from him without looking at the track name or something. He has a signature style.
Nursery Lantern also has the same wicked/sinister style with more vibrant melodies. Bass also feels different.
I cant say anything else cuz i dont listen his tracks often but here is one i like.

Sadwrist is known for his brutal ear raping style. Very distorted, loud, chaotic. I like distorted music but some of his tracks are too hardcore, even for a guy like me.
Sidewalks and Skeletons is a classic witch house artist, very nice style.
Sadwrist + sidewalks and skeletons =

I hope you get promoted by these guys some day :feelzez:
Yeas yeas i hope, im pretty new and just learning and experimenting btw.

Amazing thread. I already knew some of these artists but also made interesting discoveries. I didn't know this genre was that much appreciated among us.

I only know his suicidalrave track tbh
Amazing thread. I already knew some of these artists but also made interesting discoveries. I didn't know this genre was that much appreciated among us.
Welcome to your new home.

Just found this small piece from VVITCH, i like some of his tracks.