Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dark Ambient/ Witch House/post - witch / witch metal / Dark Trap

A dark trap track i found recently. It is so good. The bass, the slides etc its fucking amazing

i dont really know what genre is this but it feels like wave. I shouldnt be posting this here tbh

Pretty high bpm track, it doesnt sound too hyperactive tho;

Fuck, the second i started listening the siren i said "i could use this as a sample in a track this sounds good"
That guy who made the sampled track, i tried his music couple times before. He has a pretty strange style.

@Damo the incel @FrothySolutions the autistic clowns are dancing

totally forgot about this song, its great.

sco makes good shit sometimes

essex is good sometimes
this one is so good the pauses are :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Last edited:
error has great shit tbh. Great beat, nice wave style melody and amazing bass slides

Dark ambient is a genre of post-industrial music that features an ominous, dark droning and often gloomy, monumental or catacombal atmosphere, partially with discordant overtones.

ehh im posting a lot of wave these days but i listen wave mostly nowadays

Just found these

Its not the classic ''trap'' tone so it give the song a unique feeling in my opinion.
freely share some Dark Ambient/ Witch House/post - witch / witch metal / Dark Trap music.
Hoping to see interesting stuff.
:banhammer:

:feelsdevil:
AATXAJxAltiJkTgPBsOgrykiEXmPg4qWIT7LDH80TE8wew=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

View: https://soundcloud.com/blvckcvrnvge/meg-dia-monster-blvck-cvrnvge-rmx

owo

@Barney Calhoun @mental_out
my new track

i dont know which genre im making ngl

listening to lxst cxntury, i discovered him this week. He makes wave phonk. Different, uses rap samples but has a wavey vibe
My fav. track of him:

The bass and the melody are dope, vocals are sampled very nicely they dont stand out
listening to lxst cxntury, i discovered him this week. He makes wave phonk. Different, uses rap samples but has a wavey vibe
My fav. track of him:

The bass and the melody are dope, vocals are sampled very nicely they dont stand out

another one:

Last edited:

You know its gonna be good when its from flesh ngl

Flesh posted the first track from his new album, the rest will be at spotify(or if you want to purchase wav files of the new album, you can go to https://www.fleshhorrornoisebeat.com/ )

Amazing tbh, the album snippet was already dope and i am relieved tbh.

Another hidden gem by wsww.

@Barney Calhoun I found a chanel which is dedicated to thrall(aka where swans will weep aka nursery lantern)
He uploaded many deleted bandcamp albums.
He says he uploaded them in FLAC but youtube normalized the audio levels.

this thread is still going?

i love this, based guy reuploaded the deleted cryforme track, hidden gem:feelsmusic:

Im back with 2 songs, made them this week.