Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Dark Souls 2 is the worst game ever made

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
This game is so fucking bad. The only thing you do is fighting several enemies at the same time.
Even in boss fights, all the bosses so far were easy as fuck, but now i'm having trouble with the ruin centinels because I have to kill 2 faggots at once.
It's like they saw how people liked Ornstein and Smough in DS1 and based the entire game on it. Except that they didnt understand shit.
These retards couldnt design a challenging enemy so they just made us fight several at the same time.

I never played it

damn I swear I saw this thread before

anyway it took me like 3 hours to kill the ruin sentinels the first time because I was trying to figure out a strategy to lure them up to the little platform one at a time

anyway it took me like 3 hours to kill the ruin sentinels the first time because I was trying to figure out a strategy to lure them up to the little platform one at a time
How do I kill those niggers? They are destroying me. It's a hard fight but for the wrong reasons
I posted a similar thread the other day. But the game is so bad I had to post again

How do I kill those niggers? They are destroying me. It's a hard fight but for the wrong reasons

i think i just aggro'd them one at a time with ranged attacked from the high platform where you enter the boss zone

never played it tbh

Bloodbourne takes shit on the Dark Souls Franchise
and Demon's Souls cums on it's grave
meh
i think they are on a similar level

i just hope elden ring will be from softwares magnum opus ngl

you must stay on the initial platform and kill one of them, then keep staying there and damaging one of the other two as much as you can before jumping down.

I posted a similar thread the other day. But the game is so bad I had to post again

Bump your old thread and dump this one.

As for the sentinels, make sure you're adequately leveled and use an effigy to summon the two companions. Kill the one up top when you enter the arena, before dropping down (be cognizant of your spacing when you move and roll). Make sure you have enough adaptability points to have 99 agility at the minimum, because that's arguably the most important stat.

i dont watch gameplays of that game

They fixed a lot of the ganging up on you in dork souls 2 remastered.
From software are the biggest jew gaming company.

Instead of releasing a patch for dark souls 1 on PC, they just re-release the entire game at full price.

I like huniepop tbh.
looks waifupilled

DLC was the best part of it.

i think i just aggro'd them one at a time with ranged attacked from the high platform where you enter the boss zone
But I don't have ranged atacks. Maybe I could use a bow
Bump your old thread and dump this one.

As for the sentinels, make sure you're adequately leveled and use an effigy to summon the two companions. Kill the one up top when you enter the arena, before dropping down (be cognizant of your spacing when you move and roll). Make sure you have enough adaptability points to have 99 agility at the minimum, because that's arguably the most important stat.
Where is the summon? I can't see it, do I hace to talk with an npc before?

But I don't have ranged atacks. Maybe I could use a bow

Where is the summon? I can't see it, do I hace to talk with an npc before?

One is in one of the prison cells. The other is down the hallway of the fog gate to the right on the floor near the chainlink fence wall.

Unpopular as shit opinion but I like ds1 more than 1 lol. 2 jut has cooler bosses. The game is objectively worse than 1 but I like it anyways

DS3 is the best DS game imo.

One is in one of the prison cells. The other is down the hallway of the fog gate to the right on the floor near the chainlink fence wall.
I'll get them and we will destroy them together
Unpopular as shit opinion but I like ds1 more than 1 lol. 2 jut has cooler bosses. The game is objectively worse than 1 but I like it anyways
:feelsgah: DS2 bosses are garbage. I can't remember any of them, but I can name all the bosses from DS1 and 3. Sir Alonne is the only good one, but his mame is retarded

I'll get them and we will destroy them together

:feelsgah: DS2 bosses are garbage. I can't remember any of them, but I can name all the bosses from DS1 and 3. Sir Alonne is the only good one, but his mame is retarded
3 is my fav ngl

I'm betwen 1 and 3. I like 3 a lot but it's linear as fuck
Best bosses by a mile and thats my main thing I care about tbh. Cool graphics too

Sorry you wasted your time with thag

i tried to play it it but gave up, it seemed boring and the combat was shitt.

ds1 and 3 are way better

I didn't finish it and it feels bad since Dark Souls is my favorite series. Wouldn't say it's the worst game ever made, but compared to the other games in the series it's absolute garbage.

I pretty much got to end game too. At the beginning at least you could enjoy the difficulty spike from the garbage design of fighting hordes of enemies, but then it just gets boring.

Last edited:
didnt read
didnt play either
sounds like cope
get good

It's not as good as DS1 but it is still a good game. Level design is kinda of disjointed but it still has that Souls quality, bosses are an hit and miss most definitely (that Ornstein recycling made me puke) but they tend to improve later on and the DLCs are actually pretty solid and are among some of the best Souls areas (except for that frozen place with those damn horses. That came the closest to make me rage quit for good).

Considering it was made by a different team, i like to pretend it is a Souls-like game and forget it's called Dark Souls 2. Seems to make it better.

Last edited:
I quit playing this game after I finally killed the third boss.

It's the weakest out of all SoulsBorne games, Bloodborne being top dog, easily. Wish they would remaster Demon's Souls already

I am not a DS player.

It's the weakest out of all SoulsBorne games, Bloodborne being top dog, easily. Wish they would remaster Demon's Souls already
I fucking hate when people say Soulsborne. Just call it Souls