Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dark Triad/Light Triad test - post your results ITT

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I had posted a "Difficult person" test before. Thanks to @Transcended Trucel for bringing this to my attention. I am creating this thread because his didn't get so much attention. Here are my results. Take the test here. https://www.idrlabs.com/light-triad-dark-triad/test.php

Dark triad

20210117 215233

Not what I was expecting

a test that decides a wheter you are sane/functional or not.
Where have i seen this before????

not sure how I can score high on both Machiavellianism and Altruism tbh.
also lmao at
  • You are 69.4% darker than the average person.

• You tend 46.33% more toward the dark triad than the light triad.
  • You are 75.4% darker than the average person.

Light dark triad

The problem with this test is that it requires people to be honest, at least with themselves. So I strongly suspect that the percentiles are fucked up. But also some of the questions are a little odd, I mean how can both psychopathy and empathy be my two highest scoring traits? It makes no sense.

For instance, ideas like "having no obligation to people" can mean something different to different people. But tbh why should I feel any obligation to a society which failed me, or to people who held me back? I believe that I truly do care about people on some level, but most probably wouldn't understand my manner of caring. Actually I don't think most people would be able to relate to my mindset at all. And it's not that I don't care, but rather that I actively try not to care, which is something entirely different.

I try to have compassion for others, especially my brocels over on here.
Seems I'm manipulative, but it doesn't matter because I'm low inhib and autistic, therefore it's over for me socially.

the true dark triads will have light traid as their results
High IQ

Here's mine. I'm not really dark triad maxxxed, just admittedly developed a heightened sense of self importance as a cope I'd say

light-dark-triad

View attachment 397522

I try to have compassion for others, especially my brocels over on here.
Seems I'm manipulative, but it doesn't matter because I'm low inhib and autistic, therefore it's over for me socially.
Based and frenpilled

I got the Fallout symbol.
light-dark-triad

• You tend 65.33% more toward the light triad than the dark triad.
  • You are 36.26% lighter than the average person.

• You tend 9.67% more toward the light triad than the dark triad.
  • You are 19.4% darker than the average person.

Light dark triad

This " test " isn't good for us tho atleast it's not for me because it assumes that you have an active social life and asks question which are scenarios an person with active social life comes across, I on the other hand am a loner.

Light dark triad

• You tend 2.33% more toward the light triad than the dark triad.
  • You are 26.74% darker than the average person
tbh the questions aren't that good, specially the ones that obviously would increase your light triad levels.

Mine:

Looks a lot like the others.

Darktriad Max Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210120-171605~2.png
    Screenshot_20210120-171605~2.png
    173.6 KB · Views: 16
Light dark triad

• You tend 4.33% more toward the light triad than the dark triad.
  • You are 24.74% darker than the average person.

It's over for me, can't even dark triadmaxx.

I think the biggest problem with this test is that it has ideological questions mixed with emotional response questions.

Last edited:
Screenshot 20210204 202429

i expected to be more light triad

"Balanced"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210205-024340_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210205-024340_Samsung Internet.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 13
not putting yourself before others is cucked,

some questions are really low iq , but hey.

which i was a social butterfly ( ala chadlite ) , so i can do some sociophatic shit
View attachment 397516
But tbh why should I feel any obligation to a society which failed me, or to people who held me back? . And it's not that I don't care, but rather that I actively try not to care, which is something entirely different.

this . not caring about others becomes easier once you accepted this shithole for what it is .

people are in for themselfs care about them to much and they start to abuse it .

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    126.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: