Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Darker skin more attractive?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Its been hot where I am, been tanning for 2 sets of about 15 mins (front and back varations) and I look a lot better (more toned and healthier) and you absorb vitamin D which is suppse to good for energy I think. Darker skin brings out muscle tone and in the case of people with naturally dark skins I..e. African doesn't it protect you from the sun?. Do you try to tan fellow whitecels?

It's difficult for me to tan even in Brazil. I tend to only get red.

My arms and other parts that constantly take sun are tanned tho, especially compared to the areas that don't, but I'm still fairly white.

Cope, lightskin (given you're not pale and look healthy) > darkskin

I can't tan. My skin just burns, heals, and burns again.

i think so, im pale and a lot of people told me that i look ill

Dark skin(to the point that you're still white) and dark hair is the best to attract foids.

Attachments

• 1501362815468.png
    1501362815468.png
    140.8 KB · Views: 112
COPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It's difficult for me to tan even in Brazil. I tend to only get red.

My arms and other parts that constantly take sun are tanned tho, especially compared to the areas that don't, but I'm still fairly white.

How tf can you be incel if you are white in brazil? There will be always a darker skinned brasil chick that would love to be with you

Its been hot where I am, been tanning for 2 sets of about 15 mins (front and back varations) and I look a lot better (more toned and healthier) and you absorb vitamin D which is suppse to good for energy I think. Darker skin brings out muscle tone and in the case of people with naturally dark skins I..e. African doesn't it protect you from the sun?. Do you try to tan fellow whitecels?
I'm naturally a little tanned and I can get tanned very easily and it looks better except if I got too tanned and just look kinda burned.

It's over for palecels

Women hate dark skin. Especially shitskin.

dark skin as in tanned whites is attractive to foids

when women say they like darkskin they mean tanned whites like mediterreans, not ethnics or blacks

(Occaisonally they like Tyrones, but they have to be lightskin)

Tall, dark and handsome is the a common refrain by foids when it comes to men, I've never heard a woman say she likes blonde-haired, blue eyed aryans

I attracted to darker skin but I also have dark skin so

I used to be even more incel looking with ghostly pale skin. MT2 is legit for tanmaxxing

Last edited:
My skin is pale but I got a tan this summer, I'm still an ethnic subhuman regardless of my skin tone.

If it's tanned and you are ethnically white

i like being pale. i don't want to look like a guido.

Dark skin may be attractive, but the side effects of it are present too. Living in a hotter environment is proven to accelerate hair growth(which in my case is fucking absurd, at 12 I had hair everywhere on my body) and a lot of hair isn't attractive. At all.