Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Darth Vader Comic

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Some of my favorites

@A Good Friend @KyloRen

Last edited:
This is the best one:

Darth Vader is one of my favorite characters. The sheer amount of anger, hate, fear, and rage within him after the death of Padme transforms him into an intimidating menace. Although, his powers weren't enough to kill his puppeteer, Darth Sidious.

Darth Vader is one of my favorite characters. The sheer amount of anger, hate, fear, and rage within him after the death of Padme transforms him into an intimidating menace. Although, his powers weren't enough to kill his puppeteer, Darth Sidious.
I agree, Tyson. The defeat of his master required him to turn back to the light side of the force.

The current DV comic is one of the best Star Wars storylines ever, can't believe it's coming out of cucked Marvel/Disney.

I loved the issue where Vader reassembled himself from droid parts. Massive "fuck you, I'm getting back up and still going after you" statement. I also like that they show him fixing and upgrading his suit so he can move fast again, instead of the "Vader's suit is shitty and badly built and he can barely waddle around in it" cuckery.

I loved the issue where Vader reassembled himself from droid parts. Massive "fuck you, I'm getting back up and still going after you"
The one in which he kills the jedi to get his lightsaber crystal? Yeah, that was good.

The comics always looked intriguing.

I think I remember something about a graphic novel of "Shadows of the Empire."

Always one of my favorite EU stories. Great new characters.

sw_af_sote_drendar.jpg

Star Wars is for normies.

The comics always looked intriguing.

I think I remember something about a graphic novel of "Shadows of the Empire."

Always one of my favorite EU stories. Great new characters.

sw_af_sote_drendar.jpg
The good thing about this one is that it's canon.

Nothing turns me on more than that phallic helmet.

The good thing about this one is that it's canon.

Sure, but keep in mind, I'm a purist.

To me, the only thing canon is the original trilogy before the special edition.

Everything else is fun, but it doesn't "count."

Even ewoks?

Not according to George Lucas and Disney. You're gonna wake up with a copy of RoTS in front of you, held up by Darth Jar Jar's tongue.

Not according to George Lucas and Disney. You're gonna wake up with a copy of RoTS in front of you, held up by Darth Jar Jar's tongue.

Tbh:

1517850569165.png

Even ewoks?
Sure, Jedi was god.

People didn't even start trashing it until the late 90's and it became an ironically cool thing to do.

Before that, it was just the last Star Wars movie, and it still is.

haha, yeah, but if I let GL and the mouse dictate my fantasy world, or anyone else for that matter, then I might as well kiss my imagination goodbye. Then it's really be rope time. As far as Jar Jar, I never understood the hate. To me, the weakness in TPM was always Anakin. He was a shit kid actor and him building threepio was fucking clown shoes retarded.

Sure, Jedi was god.

People didn't even start trashing it until the late 90's and it became an ironically cool thing to do.

Before that, it was just the last Star Wars movie, and it still is.

Yes, but they are kind of cringe-y.

haha, yeah, but if I let GL and the mouse dictate my fantasy world, or anyone else for that matter, then I might as well kiss my imagination goodbye. Then it's really be rope time. As far as Jar Jar, I never understood the hate. To me, the weakness in TPM was always Anakin. He was a shit kid actor and him building threepio was fucking clown shoes retarded.

I don't see the problem with him building C3PO. What about AoTC and RoTS?

This actually.

At least the prequels were somewhat original. And if the clues are right (and not just some autist wish listing) and Jar Jar was supposed to be a "dark Yoda", then more's the pity that Lucas didn't have the nuts to go through with it.

The prequels had a solid idea at the core. It was just poorly executed. NuWars is just either a retread of the originals, or "smash the patriarchy with the great Force vagina!" SJW propaganda.

I consider TPM, ATC, RTS, RO, ANH, ESB, and RTJ all canon. TFA is honorary canon. TLJ is in the trash.

I consider TPM, ATC, RTS, RO, ANH, ESB, and RTJ all canon. TFA is honorary canon. TLJ is in the trash.
All of those are canon. Also The Clone Wars and Rebels TV shows.

Love Star Wars Theory, his voice is so soothing. The Vader comics have the spirit of the EU

Yes, but they are kind of cringe-y.
Come to think of it, I never owned the ewok figures. My brother had a few Ewoks. My friends and I just keyed in on the speeder bikes, the green lightsaber, the whole coolness of Jedi Knight Luke, and the AT-ST's. That was my takeaway from Jedi.

The issue lay with the mystique kind of coming down in big silly waves. The OT had kind of an understated cool to it, and the prequels by comparison were more like an ADHD light show.

Without going into too much detail, everybody had a different idea of what that period looked like from the few scraps we got in the OT. But things like the jedi training academy in the prequels and how it didn't line up with the jedi being some mysterious, dead, ancient monastic religion.

you really have to bust out some mental glue to make that "fit" with the OT. So I just decided to say "fuck it" and my life has been easier ever since

Come to think of it, I never owned the ewok figures. My brother had a few Ewoks. My friends and I just keyed in on the speeder bikes, the green lightsaber, the whole coolness of Jedi Knight Luke, and the AT-ST's. That was my takeaway from Jedi.

That's what makes TLJ the infuriating. The new Luke "Get off my Island" Skywalker does not match up with the OT.

My personal canon list involves those shows.

I've watch The Clone Wars series and they're pretty good for an animated series. Haven't watched Rebels yet.

The new Luke "Get off my Island" Skywalker does not match up with the OT.
Right, but if you take it with as much seriousness as like The Holiday Special, it just looks like another weird thing based on great films. No harm done. In my head, Luke fucking slaughtered the New Republic and stole a swoop bike and died whoring wookies on Kashyyyk or something. None of it matters.

That's what makes TLJ the infuriating. The new Luke "Get off my Island" Skywalker does not match up with the OT.
He seemed like a different person in the new movie.

Last edited:
Darth Vader fucked horses.