Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Darwinistic nature defeatists are wrong, "nature doesn't want us to have sex so we shouldn't" is a feminist doctrine disguised as a blackpill

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
"Women's sexual selection has rejected your genes so you should just respect that and never get laid".

I keep hearing this kind of appeal-to-nature reasoning even here. People that are decently blackpilled but somehow falls into this trap where they let women be exempt from morals and laws but not men, double standards! Many men have their minds operating within arbitrary boundaries that a century of feminist thought has created, their intellect obscured leads them to this fallacy.

Monogamous marriages and slut shaming, that kept inceldom at bay for thousands of years, are social constructs, but do you know what also are? Laws, police, taxation, all welfare services that are voraciously used by women, everything that shackles men and diminishes their natural advantages. If you reject all attempts to control women's sexuality because "it's natural and you can't fight nature bro" then you also invite men's primal violent nature to flourish and all murder and rape that comes with it.

Imagine if a stone age man came to life amidst our modern society, what would he do if he was horny and all women rejected him? Masturbate and browse .co? No he'd rape the first best woman he saw and fight to kill any interference, he hasn't been domesticated by any moral dogmas so his biological instincts is all he knows.

Do you really think women want to go back to that? They depend on men for protection and to be provided for, it's not as obvious today when all men are forced to proxy provide for women but it's still true. Is chad resourceful enough to support and protect his entire harem? Not likely.

I'm not saying this egoistic anarchy is ideal but that is the inevitable end of feminism, you can't expect men to be good boy slaves forever.

Status can overcome frame. Just look at paul simon or franke valli.

We need more like this OP. Include sociological & scientific sources just backing you.

they dont realize that going back will actually BACKfire! (sorry for that pun)

Because one man can impregnate thousands of foids and move on, meanwhile a foid can only get pregnant one at a time and chid birth is risky, most men are expendable sperm bags, unless they are Chad and thats just the cold hard truth. And thats the reason why foids are treated like princesses, because nature itself holds them in really high regard to avoid extinction of the species. You can cope all you want about fairness, as a man, you should expect nothing but unfairness as you are worth nothing.

Because one man can impregnate thousands of foids and move on, meanwhile a foid can only get pregnant one at a time and chid birth is risky, most men are expendable sperm bags, unless they are Chad and thats just the cold hard truth. And thats the reason why foids are treated like princesses, because nature itself holds them in really high regard to avoid extinction of the species. You can cope all you want about fairness, as a man, you should expect nothing but unfairness as you are worth nothing.
Sure but that has nothing to do with my post. I'm not arguing whether women are hypergamous or not or what the reason for that is. I know that they are, but I'm saying that they depend on men, ALL men not just chad, to survive. Why should you obey and uphold society if you get nothing in return? We're only incels because we let ourselves be.

Sure but that has nothing to do with my post. I'm not arguing whether women are hypergamous or not or what the reason for that is. I know that they are, but I'm saying that they depend on men, ALL men not just chad, to survive. Why should you obey and uphold society if you get nothing in return? We're only incels because we let ourselves be.

Based. If enough men & I believe they are are saying no more. Than society will have to listen to our demands for equality & eglitarianism.
It's just logic 101 at this point

Logic eludes many a person though.
they dont realize that going back will actually BACKfire! (sorry for that pun)

Last edited:
We are incels because we aint worth shit. It doesnt matter how much we have done for the species, cant spawn more fucktards into existence? Bye and die quietly after being used as an asexual worker bee.

Leonardo da Vinci IQ. Men have to jump through a myriad of hoops and respect all kinds of draconian, unreasonable limitations and laws but women can do everything they want. It's gynocentrism, pure and simple.

Also, being ugly doesn't always mean you genetics are shit or that you're also dumb, weak or whatever. I have the potential do generate a gl Aryan-looking kid in me.

Also, being ugly doesn't always mean you genetics are shit or that you're also dumb, weak or whatever. I have the potential do generate a gl Aryan-looking kid in me.
Indeed, looks is only everything if the rest is taken for granted.

By this logic, we should all kill ourselves and leave the apes to inherit the earth, since they are superior to us because they have more robust bony skulls.

By this logic, we should all kill ourselves and leave the apes to inherit the earth, since they are superior to us because they have more robust bony skulls.
Never.... the alien skulls will rise

High iq post tbh but i doubt that feminist will fall, there are too many brainwashed bluepilled cucks

We need more posts like this. There are too many retards even here who believe that nature is somehow "morally right," which is by definition impossible. Nature doesn't think, it doesn't plan, it cannot be moral or immoral, those are artificial concepts created by humans.

Fake Darwinists (AKA feminists in disguise) always talk about evolution as making a species "better" or "chadlier," which is bullshit that has nothing to do with actual science and is actually social Darwinism. Real Darwinian evolutionary theory states that, in Darwin's own words, "it is not the strongest of species that survive, but the ones most adaptive to change." There is no "end goal" of evolution; it's a continuous process with no "final point" or "destiny."

Also JFL @ how feminists and bluepilled retards (including the ones right here on this site) never bring up the fact that the ugliest, shortest, stupidest WOMEN keep passing on their genes in their precious "muh natural utopia," so incel genes keep getting passed down and new generations of incels keep being born. I'm pretty sure most of the posters who keep trying to push this "it's just nature bruh, you deserve to suffer" shit are cucktears trolls.

never thought of that.

Amount of sperm cells in foids vagina IQ

If you think wiring low IQ posts and LDAR builds societies you are low IQ. Society was built by men, not 2020 cucked soys. Society is doomed anyways.

By the same argument we could claim that nature wants women to have children so they should, and then ban contraception and abortion.

Seriously though, the appeal to nature is the most hypocritical argument women can make. It doesn't resist even a superficial analysis.

We're only incels because we let ourselves be.

This is the point right here that a lot of the limp wristed pathetic posters on this site need to understand (the kind who like to go on and on about appearances and trying to "look good" for normie society JFL)

Inceldom only exists because men as a collective are choosing to let it exist

Here's another truth, women today get to chose WHO they mate with, but women HAVE NO CHOICE on WHETHER OR NOT they mate

What do I mean by there, here's a hypothetical

Lets say we wake up tomorrow and every woman on the planet has no libidio, completely non-existent, they won't have sex with even Chad's, within a few weeks sexual assaults will increase drastically, within a few months all the men who have gotten laid easily and would say blue pill shit like "I would never harm a woman" will be committing acts of sexual assault and rape

WOMEN NEVER HAD A CHOICE, ALL WOMEN ARE ESSENTIALLY THE HOSTAGES OF ALL MEN

Society creates this illusion of civility and choice for the sake of preserving order, but women could never as a collective choose not to fuck any man, because men as a collective would revert back to their original state

Women HAVE to fuck men, the illusion of choice only exists because laws keep men from raping, and women's existing libido makes them want to at least fuck Chad

I'm pretty sure most of the posters who keep trying to push this "it's just nature bruh, you deserve to suffer" shit are cucktears trolls.

This, I swear if I was a mod I'd ban every poster who said shit like that

better to put it as an expansion of the logic of capitalism, which is what Darwinism was in the first place, but applied to general biology. Houellebecq did this in his first book 'Expansion of the Domain of the Struggle'. Virtually every woman sees sex in ruthless free market logic. Compete or be crushed, complaining about innate disadvantages is for the weak.

Very right on that sexual social convention to some extent enslaves people and secures advantages for others who haven't *earned* them in the brute sense, but so do all institutions and hierarchies.

societies that support the average man's sexual needs beat societies that don't both economically and in warfare. not always have we had this abundance of resources where no matter what a foid does, she is rewarded at the expense of a taxpaying incel. the comfier a foid is, the higher her standards. but even then, in a cucked society such as ours, Chad alone can't win wars.

So should we go around raping and pillaging or fap and cope with .co?
This is the point right here that a lot of the limp wristed pathetic posters on this site need to understand (the kind who like to go on and on about appearances and trying to "look good" for normie society JFL)

Here's another truth, women today get to chose WHO they mate with, but women HAVE NO CHOICE on WHETHER OR NOT they mate

Lets say we wake up tomorrow and every woman on the planet has no libidio, completely non-existent, they won't have sex with even Chad's, within a few weeks sexual assaults will increase drastically, within a few months all the men who have gotten laid easily and would say blue pill shit like "I would never harm a woman" will be committing acts of sexual assault and rape

Society creates this illusion of civility and choice for the sake of preserving order, but women could never as a collective choose not to fuck any man, because men as a collective would revert back to their original state

Women HAVE to fuck men, the illusion of choice only exists because laws keep men from raping, and women's existing libido makes them want to at least fuck Chad

But that will never happen, either you be a good little slave to soyciety or die off. No one cares because you have no value as an incel male except as an ass kissing simp jester slave. So tell me, oh wise one seeing as we've already established that society had gotten to the point where we are simply maintaining a facade of civility to protect high status men and whores, what the fuck you plan on doing about it besides jerking off and shitposting on .co?

Last edited:

Based

But that will never happen, either you be a good little slave to soyciety or die off. No one cares because you have no value as an incel male except as an ass kissing simp jester slave. So tell me, oh wise one seeing as we've already established that society had gotten to the point where we are simply maintaining a facade of civility to protect high status men and whores, what the fuck you plan on doing about it besides jerking off and shitposting on .co?
cucked

We shouldn't rape and pillage, but we should make it clear that it is a possible reality if they choose to give up on the social contract and go with their "we don't owe you shit" slogan.
No one cares because you have no value as an incel male except as an ass kissing simp jester slave.
Being treated as if you have no value ≠ having no value. We have lots of value, more than women actually. The state is primarily funded by men, all infrastructure, vital services, all the things you take for granted are mainly built and maintained by men.

If people here aren't aware of the differences between men and women and think men are worthless imagine what the average bluepilled normie thinks. That's why blackpilling people is crucial, that's the only way change can happen.

Based

cucked
Is that the only response your subhuman iq ass could come up with? How about giving an actual explanation about what can be done about it?
We shouldn't rape and pillage, but we should make it clear that it is a possible reality if they choose to give up on the social contract and go with their "we don't owe you shit" slogan.

Being treated as if you have no value ≠ having no value. We have lots of value, more than women actually. The state is primarily funded by men, all infrastructure, vital services, all the things you take for granted are mainly built and maintained by men.

If people here aren't aware of the differences between men and women and think men are worthless imagine what the average bluepilled normie thinks. That's why blackpilling people is crucial, that's the only way change can happen.
But men built all that fuckery why? To appeal to foids.

We are incels because we aint worth shit. It doesnt matter how much we have done for the species, cant spawn more fucktards into existence? Bye and die quietly after being used as an asexual worker bee.

cuck

Exactly, us men have contributed to society in many ways. And it wasn't for just foids it was for the human race.

If females actually want society to have a better gene pool,they shouldn't let subhuman females reproduce too,also they can't make any discounts on buxxxing/status/etc.

The darwinian argument fails because men can just buy a surrogate rn or use artificial wombs eventually. The millionaire incel who produces 12 kids using artificial reproduction is more genetically fit than chad and stacy who use birth control and have no kids.

Many of the people that endorse this Darwinist shit lacks perspective. All of these theories arise from deductive reasoning. That is, they come up with a conclusion, for instance, inferior members from a particular species are not meant to reproduce. Then, they go out and try to find evidence that complies with their arbitrary conclusions. When it comes to complex/superior animals, such as humans, many of this
Darwinist shit does not hold.

I blame the (((west))) for this shit.

High iq. Women and feminine soyboys who push this shit are absurdly hypocritical