Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dat feel when mogged by an aeroplane...hold me tight boyos!

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Woman who is 'in love' with a Boeing 737 AIRPLANE leads a cast of extreme 'couples' in wild reality series

Inanimate object: The upcoming premiere features Michele, a woman from Berlin, Germany, who is deeply in love with a Boeing 737 airliner and has a first date at an airport hanger
21786888-7753343-Inanimate_object_The_upcoming_premiere_features_Michele_a_woman_-a-37_1575461855186.jpg

Cliffs: It's Overhead OR....Degeneracy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7753343/Extreme-Love-features-woman-love-AIRPLANE.html

Females are fucking crazy tbh

can she really take the entire thing? :feelswhat:

Fucking lol, should make me angry as fuck but its so out of this world that I cant help it to find it anything but hilarious. Waifufags are generally made fun of to no end on the internet but this foid is cuddling with a fucking airplane model and she still has as much smv as chad.
In all honesty autismo gf like this would almost be my dream girl, life would never be boring again and would only have to worry about her cheating on me with the Rockefeller center or some asinine bullshit like that.

Last edited:
The aeroplanepill demolished me

I wanna fuck an airplane

Fucking lol, should make me angry as fuck but its so out of this world that I cant help it to find it anything but hilarious. Waifufags are generally made fun of to no end on the internet but this foid is cuddling with a fucking airplane model and she still has as much smv as chad.
In all honesty autismo gf like this would almost be my dream girl, life would never be boring again and would only have to worry about her cheating on me with the Rockefeller center or some asisine bullshit like that.
:lul: true. but how many foids actually autistic :feelsbadman:

and would only have to worry about her cheating on me with the Rockefeller center or some asisine bullshit like that.

Hilarious....imagine if she asked you to meet her atop the Empire State Building...."honey, I think we need to have a talk" and then after you go there, you realize you are standing on top of your love-rival.

It's a 737-800 and the part she likes best is the winglets. And yes, she's fucking it apparently.

I just can't figure out if she's into a specific airframe or 738s in general.

Hilarious....imagine if she asked you to meet her atop the Empire State Building...."honey, I think we need to have a talk" and then after you go there, you realize you are standing on top of your love-rival.

Height mogg would be brutal to be honest, not even giga chad can compare to that, probably sees female autists as the bane of his existence.

i see the dickpill

proof that sluts would rather fuck objects than ugly men. this slut couldn't get a Chaddy so she got herself a fucking airplane to fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back