Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Data from r/dataisbeautiful about what "women want."

0fflinemode

0fflinemode

Banned
-
20200309 071957

Jfl, this only goes up to 2008, before the advent of Tinder and other related OLD apps. What are your guys opinions on this? I pereonally believe that the "mutual attraction" is the same thing as "looks," but the women who took the survey wanted to virtue signal so they chose the option that didn't specifically say looks, but implies it. I'm curious to see how far the actual "looks" stat has increased if they showed data from 2008 - 2020.

Chasity :feelskek:

Just goes to show that most women are willing to sleep around. AWALT.

All I want is a pair of fine big titties

i wonder if inceltears has done any surveys or if they're too insecure to do one

Good looks down the bottom now this is why you dont listen to whores

looks should be on top, everything else on the bottom

WTF is emotional stability maturity :lul:

This is absolute bullshit. You don't ask a woman what she wants , all they will say is bluepill horseshit.
Good looks down the bottom now this is why you dont listen to whores

I like how the non-looks things that actually matter for success, like similar political and religious background, are lower on the list than meme undefinable qualities. Women are unfit to select anything.

This is absolute bullshit. You don't ask a woman what she wants , all they will say is bluepill horseshit.
Absolutely. You don't fucking ask a fish "how do I bait you?" I don't really trust this survey, but it is interesting to look at.

Absolutely. You don't fucking ask a fish "how do I bait you?" I don't really trust this survey, but it is interesting to look at.
Lmao Reddit soys will see "dependable character" at second place and this will encourage them to become giga SIMPS.

they want A CHAD

Please throw all that out of d window. A prime chad under 26 years old dont need a single thing from that chart beside good looks.

Mutual attraction is code word for good looks, mind you.

I also see a couple of bullshit criteria there. JFL :feelskek:

Mutual attraction is code word for good looks, mind you.

I also see a couple of bullshit criteria there. JFL :feelskek:
Looks so important it is on there twice.

Theres no such thing as mutual attraction. Men date whatever woman is attracted to them. In 2020, the average man is desired by 0 women

Notice how "pleasing disposition" is decreasing

Simps on suicide watch

WTF is emotional stability maturity :lul:
basically being attractive allows you to hit all the developmental milestones so that you self assured in yourself and dont need to rage about anything because you are not in any danger of missing out on anything.

To translate from foidspeak to normal:

Chasity = objection to being in chad's harem
Mutual attraction = Looks
Dependable Character = Virtue signaling