Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Data on people having sex, virgins, etc. (WARNING: SUICIDEFUEL)

Average age for first kiss: 15 (i seriously thought it was 12/13)

Average for first serious relationship: 18 (Also surprising. thought it was maybe 15/16)

Only 35% of 13-17 year olds have had some type of romantic experience. 14% are in a serious relationship. 5% are in a relationship but not serious one. 16% are not currently dating but have had some type of romantic experience before. 64% have never been in a romantic relationship. Sounds like LifeFuel right? WRONG!! 20% of 13/14 year olds have had some sort of romantic experience. 44% of 15-17 year olds have had some sort of romantic experience.

36% of 15-17 year olds have romantic relationship experience have had sex. Only 12% of 13/14 year olds with relationship experience have had sex.

Average age of virginity loss by country (for male and female):

Males: 16.9
Females: 17.2 (or 17.4)
Overall: 17

Median age for American men: 17.3
Median age for American women: 17.5
Median age for UK men: 16.5
Median age for UK women: 17.5

Friends with benefits:

Two-thirds (66.666%) of college students have a friends with benefits relationship.

STDs:

At least 50% of sexually active men and women will have a genital HPV infection at some point in their lives. (LIFEFUEL)

Percentage of virgins by age and percentage of people who had sex by age

Virgins

According to other sources, i found this data:

In 2015, 30% of all high school students reported being sexually active (they had sex in the previous three months). Under half (46%) of all 12th grade students reported being sexually active compared to almost 16% (15.7%) of 9th grade students. One study shows that in 2011, 47.4% of high school students have had sex.

In 2013, 65% of 18 year olds reported having sex and 93% of 25 year olds reported having sex. Only about 20% of 15 year olds that year reported having sex. That year, 80% of 20 year olds (or 21 year olds) reported having sex.

Ragefuel

One study shows that 33% of 16 year olds had sex, 48% of 17 year olds had sex, 61% of 18 year olds had sex, and 71% of 19 year olds have had sex.

Virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24. That number drops below 5 percent for both male and female virgins aged 25 to 29 and goes as low as 0.3 percent for virgins aged 40 to 44.

25% of college seniors are virgins.

People have sex at an average of 9 times per month.

65% in a survey say penis size is important.

Only 20% of people in a survey said they'd rather a year without sex than go a year without social media. 86.5% of men prefer no social media for a year over no sex for a year and 74.5% of women prefer no social media for a year over no sex for a year.

Over 95% of people do NOT wait until marriage. Over 90% of Americans have had premarital sex.

Sources:

Last edited:
this data is something I knew would make me mad

These types of studies are unfortunately close to worthless. Surveying people is not a good data collection method. People lie, especially about sex. Women tend to underreport the sex they have and men overreport it. Any survey where you ask people about the sex they have is flawed, and I just cant take it to be an accurate depiction of reality.

As you all know, women lie about everything, and the only way things can be figured out about them is to observe their behavior.
Phone number IQ

Thanks bro, always good to not just be reminded, but also quantified how much of a failure I really am

Those are weird numbers, I have always been told that females lost their virginity before males.

Plus I find those numbers inconsistent with this survey by the WP (2 thirds having FWB in college???)

Male female virginity

Good thread, but I'm always a little weary on these statistics as I myself have lied about not being a virgin in a few surveys used by universities.

Good thread, but I'm always a little weary on these statistics as I myself have lied about not being a virgin in a few surveys used by universities.
yeah many lie cuz they're embarassed

I hate different colored graphs I am colorblind and this is insulting to me.

These types of studies are unfortunately close to worthless. Surveying people is not a good data collection method. People lie, especially about sex. Women tend to underreport the sex they have and men overreport it. Any survey where you ask people about the sex they have is flawed, and I just cant take it to be an accurate depiction of reality.

As you all know, women lie about everything, and the only way things can be figured out about them is to observe their behavior.

i'm sure you can read it right?
Yes I can but I´m a bit drunk and just rid your thread instead of just the graphs, I assume they are right. After 2010 was a different time, since Tinder and other "dating apps" were invented men suffered a great deal due to hypergamy.

Yes I can but I´m a bit drunk and just rid your thread instead of just the graphs, I assume they are right. After 2010 was a different time, since Tinder and other "dating apps" were invented men suffered a great deal due to hypergamy.
imagine being a khhv at age 50

So does everyone. These surveys are 100% useless, and not true whatsoever.

Thank god my 50 cal came in today I got the barrel already in my mouth good bye guys

hopefully sexhavers die from aids

74.5% of women prefer no social media for a year over no sex for a year.
"Sex isn't important inkwell". Even foids would rather give up social media than sex temporarily.

"Sex isn't important inkwell". Even foids would rather give up social media than sex temporarily.
if normies tried living our lives they'd rope instantly

don't believe these statistics, not even for a second

I'm getting 26 in 3 months, under 5% virgins at my age, but doesn't really matter, decided to rope months ago, just waiting for my birthday to do it.

I'm getting 26 in 3 months, under 5% virgins at my age, but doesn't really matter, decided to rope months ago, just waiting for my birthday to do it.
birthday? when's that?

:feelsmega:

Honestly, all these numbers are less worse than I originally thought.

I think this is old data.