Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Date femcel reddit was banned>?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
What was the date femcel reddit was banned somebody tell me I wanna save it so that we can filter any new cels joining after that date out and examine them

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

I joined after they were banned but im 100% incel 4 life

I joined after they were banned but im 100% incel 4 life

A sandwhore that think arabs men have it easy and that no one likes her, the bitch is a basement dweller and don't even know how the outside world works.

I got her pic from someone and the bitch is my looksmatch jfl which made me hate her more.

In reality she's just angry that chaddams only go for good looking women or white women and she can't score one or a rich betabuxx.

Post her picture.

Those foids are so fucking low iq ngl they gather together and believe in their delusion. I am 10000000000% sure if you approached her she would dismiss you, she knows she can get better. They just want chad to commit that's all.

Meanwhile in the incel town where a 20 something boyos are starved for any affection and never had a foid touch or say anything positive to them:

We live in a different world.

Weren't you supposed to be on the greycel side? Jfl based double agentcel.

Thanks.
jfl I meant January 14 2021. Over for datecels.

Yeah I am on the greycel side thanks to the ongoing movement by @Selinity

The only stronghold for the grey is the brotherhood, we don't protest and cry that we deserve better.
We take what we want.