Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Dating a single mom?

chadlandic

chadlandic

blackpilled
★★★★★
In cucktears people say that incels have really high standards.

Would you date a single mom, if you had the chance?
Let's say she is 40, looks like the woman in the pic, she is fit and puts on effort. She'll give you regular sex but you have to take care of her (betabuxxing) and her kid.

Attachments

• 596c28c41a00003300dbf0e4.jpeg
    596c28c41a00003300dbf0e4.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 148
I'd give it a go, but I would only get itno the relationship for that milfy sex.

It's my only way to escape.

if i can beat her kid, sure

I'd give it a go, but I would only get itno the relationship for that milfy sex.
Tbh women are doable even when they are 50, im asking about the relationship aspect

if by "date" you mean "pelt with individual date fruits until she dies" then yes

Tbh women are doable even when they are 50, im asking about the relationship aspect

Like I said, I'll be willing to give it a go, but at the start I will be only in it for the sex.

Just ask @FACEandLMS .He is a milfhunter tbh

No I won't.
Main reasons;
I would have some other men don't have any more. Like hair, fit, etc. aka purely on look.
Plus, she would have ignored me when I was younger.
Maybe I would be good now to her but not her for me.

Never I'm not a cuck who lends females money to take care of her kids

No I won't.
Main reasons;
I would have some other men don't have any more. Like hair, fit, etc. aka purely on look.
Plus, she would have ignored me when I was younger.
Maybe I would be good now to her but not her for me.
I assumed only youngcels would answer, then let me rephrase it, would you date a single mom when you were 25
no, this is cuckoldry.
What if you know she won't cheat?
Never I'm not a cuck who lends females money to take care of her kids
She will be giving you sex and validation?

When I was younger, I never had the milf fetish.
Dating girls in my age, ok.
Older women, nope.

I assumed only youngcels would answer, then let me rephrase it, would you date a single mom when you were 25

What if you know she won't cheat?

She will be giving you sex and validation?
For the price of having to take care of some little shits who aren't even mine to begin with? And no it's not validation if the female leeches off of you.

if its guaranteed that she wont cheat on me then yes I wont be a betabuxx since i dont have any money to give.

No. I will not support degeneracy

No because relationships are special, but if I would fuck her, than yes, otherwise, she would have to be virgin

Lol. Raising another man's child? Not only must you support her, you have to raise another fucking man's child.
Fuck that.

Would do it a few weeks maybe for the sex

Lol. Raising another man's child? Not only must you support her, you have to raise another fucking man's child.
Fuck that.

Would do it a few weeks maybe for the sex
Supporting your woman is natural, what if she didn't have a kid? Would you go for a 40 year old divorcee?

Supporting your woman is natural, what if she didn't have a kid? Would you go for a 40 year old divorcee?
I'd love to get together with a 40 year old milf actually. Not sure how much I'd like it but a definate yes

Wouldn't support the kid but would go out with/fuck her.

can i fuck her daughter?
yes-sure
no-never

simple as that

Better than nothing.

No. I'm 21, my passion will be too much for her to handle.

what if she cooks, cleans, cares for you and doesn't cheat on you with chad? would you really want to return to the incel life?
i can do that myself, i actually learned to cook and clean in hope a foid would be attracted to me for it :feelsrope::feelsrope:

i can do that myself, i actually learned to cook and clean in hope a foid would be attracted to me for it :feelsrope::feelsrope:
wouldn't you be a volcel if you turned her down?

i thought it was more about validation
nah idc about all that i just want to smash, if i was chad thats all id do anyway, relationships are prob boring and i like a lot of diff women

nah idc about all that i just want to smash, if i was chad thats all id do anyway, relationships are prob boring and i like a lot of diff women
then you are choosing inceldom over regular sex?

If she has a hot daughter then sure why not

then you are choosing inceldom over regular sex?
nono, lots of guys here want love and stuff idc i just want to smash, thats too much commitment and responsibility

ascend and forget

There's usually some good bargain bin pussy to be had with MILF's but you're a cuck if you actually seriously date one. ESPECIALLY if you actually support the MILF and the kid. Now if you have the MILF supporting you while you sit at home and play Vidya (seen many Chad-lites and Tyrones do this) then that's okay. JFL if you aren't cheating on her with younger women though. It'll just make her want you more.

There's usually some good bargain bin pussy to be had with MILF's but you're a cuck if you actually seriously date one. ESPECIALLY if you actually support the MILF and the kid. Now if you have the MILF supporting you while you sit at home and play Vidya (seen many Chad-lites and Tyrones do this) then that's okay. JFL if you aren't cheating on her with younger women though. It'll just make her want you more.
Yeah as if you can cheat on her. This or inceldom, choose!

In cucktears people say that incels have really high standards.

Would you date a single mom, if you had the chance?
Let's say she is 40, looks like the woman in the pic, she is fit and puts on effort. She'll give you regular sex but you have to take care of her (betabuxxing) and her kid.

Assuming I find her sexually attractive enough and her company pleasant enough, I suppose I'd let her try to bux me. I'm turning into a full blown "live off the land" farming hippie so there isn't going to be much to betabux beside fresh produce. If that aint good enough for her, well the door is always open for her to walk out of for all I care.