Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dating app experience is not going good

H

Heavy0Lines

Greycel
I am now only searchjng for 30-38 yo women but even they don't want this young piece of incel overflowing with youth.

Even older women have normies lining up for them, you never had a chance.

They can get chad at any age, imagine thinking you had a chance

jfl for going after roasties

Newcel getting freshly blackpilled. Take care friend, for the horrors you are about to see.

Foid showing her Tinder statistics, absolutely brutal...Note this is a fat average af foid too..
Imagine thinking YOU have the slightest chance among all the attractive men on there. Zero chance.
Absolute destruction. The facts are everywhere and still foids dare to spout crap like: "We have it as difficult as guys to get a relationship".

I am now only searchjng for 30-38 yo women but even they don't want this young piece of incel overflowing with youth.
No difference if you're looking for milfs, your best bet is paying for them but I doubt that's what you want.

That's 12.1% she swiped yes to.

And 66% (2/3) of those matched.

Holy fucking shit
seeing that made me go crazy since I went through every single woman in 50km distance in 5 different dating apps.

That's 12.1% she swiped yes to.

And 66% (2/3) of those matched.

Holy fucking shit
Truly is disgusting how unfair the playing field is. To contrast it with men, a typical "average" looking man will only get roughly 1 match in 100 right swipes (conservative) meaning <1% chance. Absolutely brutal.

It’s not going good for many men

JFL if you haven't taken the grannypill by now. 70yo+ foids get Chad or Chadlite, it never began for you, you coping motherfucker. Rope or take drugs.