Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dating apps and Antinatalism

I'm sure the majority of incels are antinatalists.

I think the largest question of the philosophy is rooted in whether or not non-existence is really apocalyptic as it sounds. I'm here to tell you it isn't. Non-existence is logically non-suffering. Everything about non-existence is more benevolent than existence for the vast majority of people. Take dating apps for instance. Everything about inceldom is an order of magnitude worse just because they exist.

Say you went on these apps, bluepilled as fuck, and you magically got one match after six months of swiping and testing different photos of yourself. You think to yourself: "my god, this unicorn SEES something in me, I better not blow it." The ball is on your court, you have to message her. The message MUST BE PERFECT. It cannot be too long, or too short. It has to be interesting, funny, and it has to have momentum that will escalate the interaction. It has to be sent at the perfect time. Not right away, but not so far apart where you'd seem douchey. You even stress test your message with non-incel friends, and they heap praise at the wit of it. You hit send. You wait three agonizing days.

The one shot you had in six months, when you promised yourself: I better not blow it, well you blew it. YOU FUCKED UP. That 1/10,000 match was just an accident on her part.

The cycle repeats, this time you watched Alpha Male Strategies, you have redpill knowledge now. Failing 6000 times later, you hit the blackpill, and are at the verge of self-destruction. And it's all because you saw a light at the end of the tunnel. But you know what buddy?? That fucking light . . . that's a carrot dangling on a stick. At the end of the day, it's not really you, or Chad, or anyone, yanking that carrot away from you. It's just how the carrot is, it's meant to be yanked, from YOU. You just appeared one day trapped into this silly hamster wheel called existence.

With these dating apps, you cannot quite say it's better to have never tried. Trying in dire straights is inevitable. But you can say, if the opportunity never existed you would have mentally been a saner individual. And this concept extends to life itself. If you just never existed, you would never know the pain of possibilities.

The possibility of anything just equates to misery for the vast majority of people.

Last edited:
Damn the similar threads section is nice.

Anyway I have plenty of thoughts on the subject, but the comparison to dating apps is one I can definitely say I've never heard before. Yeah at the very least dating apps are definitely not worth it for most people, just like life. Although I'd argue that life isn't truly worth it for anyone, at least not in the sense that waking up again after you fall asleep for the night is really in the best interest of anyone, but for life to be so bad that it's worth actively doing something about it might be an entirely different matter.

Either way its a solid parallel expressing the the futility of both matters.

The irony is dating apps leads to a low birth rate and no future generations by default.

Women figure out they like chasing chad cock more than raising children.